ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I did all my research slugger
You will lose half your pension !
You keep slugging this packages around and abandoning your family.
The boss will end up with half of YOUR PENSION LIKE I SAID!
FACT
Like I said, do your research. The boss would also lose half of the inheritance with would make my pension look like beer money. It pays of when you’re good looking. I suggest you work on your personality though.
#MarryUp

anHOURover

Like I said, do your research. The boss would also lose half of the inheritance with would make my pension look like beer money. It pays of when you’re good looking. I suggest you work on your personality though.
#MarryUp
You been cheering for concessions for years and you just now figured it out.
Use that healthcare slugger. The concessions your guys have dealt are deadly. I feel bad for the unborn
FACT

wide load

You been cheering for concessions for years and you just now figured it out.
Use that healthcare slugger. The concessions your guys have dealt are deadly. I feel bad for the unborn
FACT
I use my healthcare. I don’t have Hogcare. You’re the one cheering for your zero OT concessionairy 4 10’s. But keep trying. I’d hate to have your life.

anHOURover

I use my healthcare. I don’t have Hogcare. You’re the one cheering for your zero OT concessionairy 4 10’s. But keep trying. I’d hate to have your life.
Brother I’m getting all the overtime I want. My life is great. I spend 4 days in the place and leave. Why did you sell longer progression?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I drink beer. Not coffee. You need to watch who you mouth off 2 brother. I dont need to “locate “ you. Like I said last post. You’ll get yours. FACT.
yeah.gif

wide load

Brother I’m getting all the overtime I want. My life is great. I spend 4 days in the place and leave. Why did you sell longer progression?
Just wait till January when you’re starving. Longer progression was en lue of the 18.75 start and the TCD language. What you got was “eat your 4 10’s with no overtime after 8 little hands!”