ARE UPS NES NEGOTIATORS HIGH?

F

Frankie's Friend

At this point (4.5 months left) what difference does it make?

He’s a weak person that tries so hard to matter in life.

There is clearly a difference between the two.

Don’t use words you can barely spell and hardly understand their meaning.

Until retirement, not to live.

He needs to practice what he posts.
Goofy sucker.

trickpony1

My actual retirement date is 6/22 but with all of my paid time my last work day is 4/30.

This may be one of the smarter things I've seen Dave do.
-you're still considered active and have heath insurance;
-you're taxed at the regular rate;
-all those "reports" (paid days) earn you another vacation paycheck and;
-nothing is left on the table.

Not bad.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This may be one of the smarter things I've seen Dave do.
-you're still considered active and have heath insurance;
-you're taxed at the regular rate;
-all those "reports" (paid days) earn you another vacation paycheck and;
-nothing is left on the table.

Not bad.

...plus I will still be able to use my free legal benefit when I close on the sale of my condo...

I had seriously considered staying until I got my 30 years, which would be May 2019, but with the way the company has changed and the degree that our local management team second grades us I am leaving as soon as I can.

@scratch can stay if he wants. Not me—-screw that noise.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You should.

Not from just a contractual standpoint....

But, in general principal.

....and if our pension fund required more than 1000 hours for a year of pension credit I would have been forced to do just that...my first year as a casual I had 1050 hours, which is why I am retiring 10 months early...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
....and if our pension fund required more than 1000 hours for a year of pension credit I would have been forced to do just that...my first year as a casual I had 1050 hours, which is why I am retiring 10 months early...
If your local required pension contributions to 2080 hours like in the western conference you would probably have been retired already... 1000 hours toward a full year of pension credit is pathetic.... but more than likely ups wouldn’t even want to pick up the additional 1000 hours needed to beef the whole plan up..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If your local required pension contributions to 2080 hours like in the western conference you would probably have been retired already... 1000 hours toward a full year of pension credit is pathetic.... but more than likely ups wouldn’t even want to pick up the additional 1000 hours needed to beef the whole plan up..

They pay on all of our hours up to 2080.