Are you prepared to WALK/PICKET?

Walk picket strike savings money

• Yes

• No

• I’ll be a scab

• I’m paycheck to paycheck

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheDudeAbides92

Like I said I hate the company and the teamsters equally cuz they’re really the same thing. Only a fool would believe they don’t work with and for each other.

But all things being equal I’d probably rather just work and get paid frankly. This strike talk is nothing but that: talk

RTS313

IMG_1323.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A clear testament to your own ignorance. In 19 more days we're going to see just how "strong" you union guys are. We'll see if your tough talking union president has the stomach for a long protracted strike or if he rolls over like Rover then sits up and begs his United Parcel masters for a treat.

And even if you strong as tissue paper Teamsters do walk you won't be out 3 days until the UPS counter measures hits you people right smack in the face and you start pressuring O'Brien to settle for whatever face saving deal he can get.
Do yourself a favor.
Read this while you wait for that to come true...

20221003_122924.jpg

ManInBrown

Like I said I hate the company and the teamsters equally cuz they’re really the same thing. Only a fool would believe they don’t work with and for each other.

But all things being equal I’d probably rather just work and get paid frankly. This strike talk is nothing but that: talk
Hoffa and the company were in bed. I don’t believe that’s the case with O’Brien.