PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I think you need a solid relationship to do feeders and much more so for sleepers. If you have a bad situation going into it it’s only going to make it worse. That said I know some guys that do it and have families and it’s fine so 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

Happened to me in package, happens to people in all kinds of career fields. 24 hour shifts, 9-5 jobs, night workers, you and I both know people this has happened to with almost any schedule.
For sure, but I think being away from home a lot when you know you already have a struggling marriage is probably a bad idea. You just gotta know your situation as best you can.

Pickles

Sleeper Teams are really no better than gypsies. Coming in the wrong way, leaving :censored2: wherever they want, wearing Crocs, no post tripping…. Let’s go back to all brown trucks.

Siveriano

All depends man, I know a few guys that are gone for just over 3 days, 75 - 80 hours. They make make $140k+ and have far more time off than I do.
Are these the same sleepers also working 3 additional days in top of their run?
I know a guy on my hub who basically sleeps on his car because of this.
sleeper run 3 days then extra work on Sun, Fri and Sat

trickpony1

Are these the same sleepers also working 3 additional days in top of their run?
I know a guy on my hub who basically sleeps on his car because of this.
sleeper run 3 days then extra work on Sun, Fri and Sat
This will catch up to him eventually.
It's difficult/impossible to count your money when you're laying in a hospital bed.