Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
so I heard this trick for feeders.
Come to work, take your 1-hour lunch after 3 hours, then 8 hours later (11 hour) the company must pay you a 30 minutes break.

Anyone can verify if this is true?

Got my driving text next Monday woot woot

Not true.

For this scenario, under DOT regulations, you are required to take another 30 minute rest period before your 8 hours are up since your last rest period, but it is unpaid.

Hadjabear

Not true.

For this scenario, under DOT regulations, you are required to take another 30 minute rest period before your 8 hours are up since your last rest period, but it is unpaid.
Unpaid only if you want the hours, I've had several occasions were they try and forced more work, told them I'll need another 30min paid break, they huff and puff and just send me home

Rabrown

Question

What is the average time from interview to hire

2)she said sleeper team is paid 30/hr. Is only drive time paid or all time not sleeping paid

3)how many hours can i expect weekly

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Don't know about the first question. All the sleeper drivers I know get paid by the mile, unless there is a delay or other work, then it reverts to an hourly wage. The sleeper jobs at my old hub varied from 3 to 5 days drive time. I believe the shortest run was about 3800 miles, and the longest was like 5700 miles. Our drivers get paid .90/mile. The drivers split everything down the middle.