Bad negotiating committee?

Superteeth2478

This contract is going down!!! This is Dennis Taylor and Teamsters Stewards right now:panicsmiley::runcirclsmiley2::wootsmiley:
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there, I'm a Teamster steward and I'm going against my BA's and the other stewards' "vote yes" rhetoric. I'm actively telling people that I'm voting no and suggesting that others do the same, and of course referring to the relevant language instead of just telling people they should vote no just because.

And I'll never stop until at the very least the Article 22.4's lower pay rate is justified by stipulating a certain amount of inside work, and part-timer pay rates are increased to $15 with a minimum of a $2 catch-up raise for everyone above $13 already.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there, I'm a Teamster steward and I'm going against my BA's and the other stewards' "vote yes" rhetoric. I'm actively telling people that I'm voting no and suggesting that others do the same, and of course referring to the relevant language instead of just telling people they should vote no just because.

And I'll never stop until at the very least the Article 22.4's lower pay rate is justified by stipulating a certain amount of inside work, and part-timer pay rates are increased to $15 with a minimum of a $2 catch-up raise for everyone above $13 already.

You're welcome at my center, anytime!
We could use a steward with a backbone. :)

What'dyabringmetoday???

You're right, I don't like hearing criticism about elected Officials or the IBT.

For 2 reasons....

Until someone takes the time, money, and effort, to assume the responsibility for the

thousands of members in your Local, I don't feel they are qualified to judge.

And, how many times have I seen newly elected Officials do a 180 degree turn....

after finding out what the job is all about.

So yeah.... I get :censored2:, and lash out.

It's nothing personal.

That would be a question for your Local to answer.

In freight terminology, the CPU work at the beginning and the end of a run would be

known as a "warm up" and a "cool down".

It's pretty common in the trucking industry.

-Bug-
Thank you for all that you do. I am sure that you...never criticize elected politicians. Of course....that is much different. That's why we never hear that the "vote no movement"....is political. Lol.