old levi's

blank space
Not sure if it was mentioned ... but past couple weeks ...they been handing out papers 2 each driver ...about what time they should be back 2 the building .... I giggle

Several years ago, they would send a diad message before noon to each truck with the RTB time.
smh

Blackadder 2

Not sure if it was mentioned ... but past couple weeks ...they been handing out papers 2 each driver ...about what time they should be back 2 the building .... I giggle

My building has been doing that too. Try doing this. When you get about 30 minutes away from when they say you should be done, send them an message and ask if you should finish all your stops or come in and make your finish by time. My center manager loves this, lol

CanOSup

One of them
Management personnel are dummies who needed a place to hide in this company. They can't do what we do, they are just told to crack the whip. They are only puppets and the only thing they can do is harass. Work safely and keep moving you will be fine.

There are a few jobs I cannot do properly, to name a few: Cardiac Surgery, Splitting an Atom, Building Rocketry.

Driving in a Package car and carrying a box to a doorstep is not one of those

There are a few jobs I cannot do properly, to name a few: Cardiac Surgery, Splitting an Atom, Building Rocketry.

But can you drive a package car, deliver 220 stops / 440 pieces in under 9.5 hours? Keep in mind the tools you MUST follow that cause unnecessary risks.

Can you do it 5 or 6 days a week on 200 different routes for 35 years?

CanOSup

One of them

But can you drive a package car, deliver 220 stops / 440 pieces in under 9.5 hours? Keep in mind the tools you MUST follow that cause unnecessary risks.

Can you do it 5 or 6 days a week on 200 different routes for 35 years?

There are 250,000 UPS drivers. To make a blanket statement as the one I quoted as it’s an undoable job was a gross overstatement. That is all.

Siveriano

They used to come at me about numbers. then one day i told them i was hired to deliver packages not to look on numbers on a computer, then my manager decided to send LP with me because he believe i was stealing company time, all it too was telling the LP guy to make sure he let his family know that he was coming back around 2300 hours, by lunch time he called an uber and went back to the building.
since then they have never told me anything about under/over any more.