Biden Order: Govt Net 0 emission electricity used by 2030

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Look around. How are you going to do it, build hydro, nuke plants? Can't do it with solar.

Meanwhile, our competition is building coal plant after coal plant. They will undercut anything we try to do.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So it equates to shipping trash to another state in order to claim your state produces less trash.
It actually equates to an army of Federal workers running around accomplishing nothing.
Bumbling Joe Biden and Rotten Krotch Kamela will applaud the “great work they’re doing”….

It’s the SOSDD with the liberals.

Overlooking Veterans with REAL needs and people without hope and focused on stupid :censored2:!

Wally

It actually equates to an army of Federal workers running around accomplishing nothing.
Bumbling Joe Biden and Rotten Krotch Kamela will applaud the “great work they’re doing”….

It’s the SOSDD with the liberals.

Overlooking Veterans with REAL needs and people without hope and focused on stupid :censored2:!
As with most things liberal, results don't matter, all that matters is the emotion of caring. Never can a government program be challenged no matter how disastrous.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
As with most things liberal, results don't matter, all that matters is the emotion of caring. Never can a government program be challenged no matter how disastrous.
I think you mean the “illusion” of caring.

Oh, they care about themselves, no doubt….Look at the Biden’s wealth increase from a “book deal” that no one can find in the front aisles of Barnes & Noble or has read.

It’s sad that the liberal followers are being brainwashed to “hate the rich”, by people that took advantage of that very system they are urging them to hate!

You can’t make this :censored2: up!

quad decade guy

Look around. How are you going to do it, build hydro, nuke plants? Can't do it with solar.

Meanwhile, our competition is building coal plant after coal plant. They will undercut anything we try to do.
Bravo!

In our State, nearby to my home, is a nuclear power plant. They want to build/improve it. The "planning" has been "ongoing" for 30 years. BTW, this nuke plant was built SW of a major metropolitan area. The prevailing winds around here are from....wait for it....the SW. 75% of the time.

9 years......pure folly.

We have a lot of wind turbines here. We have a BIG state. Most of the wind turbines are deployed in the western part of the state. Where are the turbines built? Eastern side. Hundreds of miles away....requiring untold amounts of fuel and everything else to transport. My earliest thought(decades ago) when I saw this......why don't they build the plant in the.....west?

I saw a recent article about how much space it would take to replace the current sources of electricity in say the Cali. area...the whole state of Nevada. There is a famous article about the Kennedy's fighting a wind turbine in view(floating on the ocean) of their palatial estate. NIMBY. LOL. Liberals.....

While watching the Olympics from China a few years ago......they never showed the surrounding landscape. You know, panoramic views? What little you saw, was as if it was always foggy/overcast.....it was....but it was pollution! Bizarre.
They are doubling down on coal......

I don't believe there will be fleets of electric cars in 9 years. Just fewer cars and freedom. I noticed Cali. is going after independent truckers. Smog controls. These are the very types of trucks contractors use at UPS. Do you really think all those independent truckers at the ports can afford $150k(or more) electric trucks?

Pure folly....idiocracy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It is an endless cycle beginning.
To do away with vehicles powered by fossil fuels the gov't wants everyone to switch to electric vehicles.
But where is the extra electric power going to come from ?
Most likely electrical plants powered by fossil fuels.

quad decade guy

To do away with vehicles powered by fossil fuels the gov't wants everyone to switch to electric vehicles.
I also believe the ultimate goal is to get rid of personal vehicles. Period. Roads, dams....all of it. Stop mining. Farms....fishing.

Wally

States like California can't supply enough power now. They will go from brownouts to blackouts.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Never gonna happen.
After President Trump brings back our manufacturing, and we crush china in the war, theyll be sending us free coal for our copious amount of new coal fired powerplants.

Long Live America.
Long Live President Trump.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
States like California can't supply enough power now. They will go from brownouts to blackouts.
I believe that the main reason gas prices have doubled in the last year is because the government want the lemmings to agree that electric vehicles are the only way to go.
Not me. I like hearing my 550hp dodge ram make loud exhaust noises and watching the smoke roll into the driver's window of that underpowered Prius.
WTF would drive one of those things anyway?

What'dyabringmetoday???

I believe that the main reason gas prices have doubled in the last year is because the government want the lemmings to agree that electric vehicles are the only way to go.
Not me. I like hearing my 550hp dodge ram make loud exhaust noises and watching the smoke roll into the driver's window of that underpowered Prius.
WTF would drive one of those things anyway?
Wait- 550 hp Ram? You sound like an ok dude. Lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I hear the Prius is great in the snow, something about the weight of the batteries keeping the wheels on the ground.