Biden Order: Govt Net 0 emission electricity used by 2030

bbsam

Staff member
LOL… You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about.
Thermo relates to heat and my comment regards chemical reactions and inefficient storage of energy as a means to propel vehicles.
You’re confused.
True scientists and engineers ( who you seem enthralled with) know when the train is on the wrong track and we say: “Don’t waste your time on this, work on this instead”…
Power needs to be created not stored…
By the way, “Power needs to be created…”

You realize that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, correct? It’s sciency stuff so maybe it’s difficult for you.

vantexan

You realize that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, correct? It’s sciency stuff so maybe it’s difficult for you.
You mean all those oil rigs and windmills are just for show? There's no need to fill'er up at the pump? That the lights in my house will come on when I flip the switch whether the generating plant is operational or not? Well damn, how silly do I feel paying those power bills.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

See, I even dumb it down for you and you still don’t understand.
You people just aren’t too smart.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Science tells you you’re wrong so you become insulting. Classy. And expected.
It’s hilarious how you people are suddenly “scientists”, and spew the word in an attempt to play “smart”. LOL
As far as me insulting you first….
Your typical “ Dindu nuffin” approach shows that you haven’t learned anything about civility.
🍌

bbsam

Staff member
You mean all those oil rigs and windmills are just for show? There's no need to fill'er up at the pump? That the lights in my house will come on when I flip the switch whether the generating plant is operational or not? Well damn, how silly do I feel paying those power bills.
Do you feel silly when you say such things? Is this why you hate science? Because you don’t understand it at even a high school level?

bbsam

Staff member
It’s hilarious how you people are suddenly “scientists”, and spew the word in an attempt to play “smart”. LOL
As far as me insulting you first….
Your typical “ Dindu nuffin” approach shows that you haven’t learned anything about civility.
🍌
I said you became insulting. Doesn’t mean I’m insulted. I’ve shown you exactly how and where you are wrong and you simply don’t like the facts and won’t admit you’re wrong. That doesn’t affect me in the least. It makes you look like an imbecile.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
OI said you became insulting. Doesn’t mean I’m insulted. I’ve shown you exactly how and where you are wrong and you simply don’t like the facts and won’t admit you’re wrong. That doesn’t affect me in the least. It makes you look like an imbecile.
You truly are an ignorant person.
I don’t give a :censored2: if you’re insulted or not.
My comments come from someone that actually knows what they’re talking about, unlike you.
You’ve probably got me on picking cotton, looting and having numerous children, but that’s it.
Carry on kafir.

vantexan

Do you feel silly when you say such things? Is this why you hate science? Because you don’t understand it at even a high school level?

I inferred from your previous post that you think all the energy needed is readily available for the millions of electrified vehicles as well as everything else that'll run on electricity. No power generation necessary, it's there for the taking.

bbsam

Staff member
I inferred from your previous post that you think all the energy needed is readily available for the millions of electrified vehicles as well as everything else that'll run on electricity. No power generation necessary, it's there for the taking.
I have no idea where you get the idea I said anything like that. I was talking about thermodynamics, the fact every process that is used for energy gives off heat as a byproduct and that for automobiles, internal combustion as well as electric and hybrid and nuclear that heat mitigation i.e. cooling is essential.

Now if we want to be completely technical about it, it is true that no power generation is actually taking place. It is simply being converted from one form to another. And if we want to go even further, all that power is there for the taking but whether or not it is cost effective or practical is a completely different matter.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1641481269044.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I plan on buying an ICE vehicle in 2028 or 2029.
Considering I keep my trucks for at least 15 years , that should last me my lifetime.
Sure hope the ambulance that comes for me isn't an EV.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You want to know what I learned today ?
Never put water onto a hybrid vehicle that is overheating while charging.
The results are explosive.