Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I believe it's time for IBT leadership to help themselves therefore helping us all.

From the OC failure to the investigations going on now I believe it's time for our leadership to quit trafficking in the grey areas and cease bringing shame on the rest of us who pay our dues and stand in solidarity with our fellow co-workers.
How do we sell Unionism if all this is going on and much of it recently...Not fifty years ago. How?
If any officers are exposed stabbing members in the back to pacify the company they need to have their cards pulled and get it over with now.
They want to wipe the slate clean, without wiping the "slate" clean???

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I believe it's time for IBT leadership to help themselves therefore helping us all.

From the OC failure to the investigations going on now I believe it's time for our leadership to quit trafficking in the grey areas and cease bringing shame on the rest of us who pay our dues and stand in solidarity with our fellow co-workers.
How do we sell Unionism if all this is going on and much of it recently...Not fifty years ago. How?
If any officers are exposed stabbing members in the back to pacify the company they need to have their cards pulled and get it over with now.
I didn't think you would help. Do us a favor and step aside. Some of us want to improve things. That takes solidarity. But your still stuck on having everyone do it for you.

10 Pt

I didn't think you would help. Do us a favor and step aside. Some of us want to improve things. That takes solidarity. But your still stuck on having everyone do it for you.
Try hooked on phonics. Comprehension for you has "stepped aside".
If I have to support leaders that help the company screw over members you've got the wrong guy.
Have at it. My IQ is over 50. I can't dumb down that far.

5habits100

Be nice.
Wide started this.
No one said the emails are all inclusive but they (if factual) are demoralizing.
No one's picking on SOB. We're all trying not to believe that this is what it looks like.
Sometimes you got to amputate to get well and sometimes the diagnosis is wrong.
We hope it's wrong.
Sorry

It's the whole arrogance thing with some.

I would ask everyone making accusations to flip the roles and see how they feel when UPS accuses them of something with just having one piece of paper and not all of the evidence.

Sean is a good man and will do a good job. No matter how good it won't be good enough for some because their side didn't win. It's bullcrap.

10 Pt

Sorry

I would ask everyone making accusations to flip the roles and see how they feel when UPS accuses them of something with just having one piece of paper and not all of the evidence.

Sean is a good man and will do a good job. No matter how good it won't be good enough for some because their side didn't win. It's bullcrap.
It doesn't have anything to do with TU for me.
I said it before, I hope that this is not what it looks like.

10 Pt

This issue hits too close to home and it really sets me off.
I've seen it first hand and nothing brings out the worst in me like this does.
It should affect everyone who cares about the reputation of the union and the future thereof.
I respect your opinion. I'm not judging.
But I am going to bed now. Have a good weekend.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This issue hits too close to home and it really sets me off.
I've seen it first hand and nothing brings out the worst in me like this does.
It should affect everyone who cares about the reputation of the union and the future thereof.
I respect your opinion. I'm not judging.
But I am going to bed now. Have a good weekend.
Good night 10, thanks for avoiding the question. You seem to always tip toe around the direct.

hyena

Sorry

Well said!
I stand in solidarity with Sean. I can't judge someone when I don't know them. I look at all people as good till they prove me wrong.