Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I can't believe how many idiot are on this site. Like I'm astounded how people run with idea.
Wide, you have to understand that this site has been up and running for almost 20 years and every little subject that is posted on here has been posted before 10x...and has been discussed, and discussed over and over again so it doesn't surprise me the scope of dialogues that get spewed out of the bowels of BC...

hyena

I wouldn't say corrupt. But I would definitely say troubling. Why does he feel he needs to tell management he will "take care of it" for members who aren't satisfied with a proposed contract? Isn't that their right?
We can speculate all we want. There's no evidence to prove he did anything wrong.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wide, you have to understand that this site has been up and running for almost 20 years and every little subject that is posted on here has been posted before 10x...and has been discussed, and discussed over and over again so it doesn't surprise me the scope of dialogues that get spewed out of the bowels of BC...
You are dead on!

10 Pt

IMG_20170216_204158.jpg

You are dead on!

10 Pt

Says the guy who's name is "10 Pt"?
My name isn't 10 pt. You have a problem with deflecting issues you don't want to acknowledge and when all else fails for your romper room excuses you resort to the TDU mantra as usual.
I said and repeat if this email is valid in context anyone who supports this thug agenda is worse than a maroon (your description) and is part of the problem not part of the solution.
The reason MANY don't vote is because they have no faith in the system and it just may be proven here in the future with these emails.
I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else but I am a long time dues paying Teamster and I believe if someone stays n good standing, faithfully supporting the union and gets stabbed in the back by leadership who is secretly in cahoots with management they have a right to be really hacked off. Any response less than that is part of the problem.
Traitors need to be prosecuted through charges and those who support those actions should have their cards pulled.
There's no place for this garbage in a union who claims to be hell bent against corporate greed but not only colludes with corporations against members but they act like we are scum on their shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

My name isn't 10 pt. You have a problem with deflecting issues you don't want to acknowledge and when all else fails for your romper room excuses you resort to the TDU mantra as usual.
I said and repeat if this email is valid in context anyone who supports this thug agenda is worse than a maroon (your description) and is part of the problem not part of the solution.
The reason MANY don't vote is because they have no faith in the system and it just may be proven here in the future with these emails.
I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else but I am a long time dues paying Teamster and I believe if someone stays n good standing, faithfully supporting the union and gets stabbed in the back by leadership who is secretly in cahoots with management they have a right to be really hacked off. Any response less than that is part of the problem.
Traitors need to be prosecuted through charges and those who support those actions should have their cards pulled.
There's no place for this garbage in a union who claims to be hell bent against corporate greed but not only colludes with corporations against members but they act like we are scum on their shoes.
You gonna help? Or you gonna name call from the cheap seat? A group TU supporters in my building that read that email says their own group is reaching. So, once again, ARE YOU GOING TO H E L P!!!!!!?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You gonna help? Or you gonna name call from the cheap seat? A group TU supporters in my building that read that email says their own group is reaching. So, once again, ARE YOU GOING TO H E L P!!!!!!?
"name call"???

That "group in your building" probably told you that in hopes that you would finally walk away....

.....a notion many of us can relate to.

10 Pt

I'd like to help you but I am not able to write prescriptions for controlled substances nor can I get you out of quere.

What kind of HELP!!!!! do you need?
I tell you the truth and you side step it.
You are drowning but refuse to comprehend.
IMG_20170216_221439.jpg

10 Pt

The same can be said to someone who has lost elections to Larry the Cable Guy.

Walk away
Be nice.
Wide started this.
No one said the emails are all inclusive but they (if factual) are demoralizing.
No one's picking on SOB. We're all trying not to believe that this is what it looks like.
Sometimes you got to amputate to get well and sometimes the diagnosis is wrong.
We hope it's wrong.

wide load

I'd like to help you but I am not able to write prescriptions for controlled substances nor can I get you out of quere.

What kind of HELP!!!!! do you need?
I tell you the truth and you side step it.
You are drowning but refuse to comprehend.View attachment 120686
Are you going to support the union during negotiations with ups or will you continue to hinder these negotiations by diving our solidarity? Simple answer is fine. But I expect a complete avoidance.

10 Pt

I believe it's time for IBT leadership to help themselves therefore helping us all.

From the OC failure to the investigations going on now I believe it's time for our leadership to quit trafficking in the grey areas and cease bringing shame on the rest of us who pay our dues and stand in solidarity with our fellow co-workers.
How do we sell Unionism if all this is going on and much of it recently...Not fifty years ago. How?
If any officers are exposed stabbing members in the back to pacify the company they need to have their cards pulled and get it over with now.