Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

LeadBelly

Banned
Pardon me for not meeting your unattainable level of sufficiency, but there is no BS involved in my answer. KH can walk, he can chew gum and he sleeps very little. He gets more done in half a day than many other proficient people get done in a week.
My original comment about the workload of the GST (as most others instantly recognized as literary license) apparently escaped you, unless of course you've OD'ed on "insult-a-lin".
Too much for me to list. But I'll leave you with this...

And you (Bubble) predictably gave this a "winner". Since we're discussing the GST you might ponder on this a bit.
KH just gave up a directorship and therefore that salary.
And he takes no salary from L175.
But you knew that right?
Winner

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
THIS is who Hoffa and Hall picked to negotiate our next contract?!?!......Sean O'Brien!!.....check out this E-mail that was provided as a result of a federal subpoena.....

In the E-mail you'll notice that UPS Region Labor Relations Manager Dennie Gandee feels comfortable enough with his buddy Sean O'Brien to call one of our fellow Teamster brethren a "kook" because he is engaging in protected concerted activity by advocating against our last contracts ratification.......

Gandee is reaching out to O'Brien to have him take care of this Teamster............ O'Brien's response?......"I will take care of this".........

unbelievable

This is the Teamster official that will now be negotiating our contract.......with his pal from UPS Dennie Gandee

Side note: Dennie Gandee came to almost every day of RA's NLRB trial AND sat on the state Panel at which UPS and the Joint Council colluded to take RA's
FB_IMG_1487192735688.jpg
27 year career................. don't think for a second that he and O'Brien won't be engaging in the same kind of backroom corruption during these contract "negotiations"

hyena

THIS is who Hoffa and hall picked to negotiate our next contract?!?!......Sean O!!.....check out this E-mail that was provided as a result of a federal subpoena.....

In the E-mail you'll notice that UPS Region Labor Relations Manager Dennie Gandee feels comfortable enough with his buddy Sean O to call one of our fellow Teamster brethren a "kook" because he is engaging in protected concerted activity by advocating against our last contracts ratification.......

Gandee is reaching out to O to have him take care of this Teamster............ O's response?......"I will take care of this".........

unbelievable

This is the Teamster official that will now be negotiating our contract.......with his pal from UPS Dennie Gandee

Side note: Dennie Gandee came to almost every day of RA's NLRB trial AND sat on the state Panel at which UPS and the Joint Council colluded to take RA'sView attachment 120368 27 year career................. don't think for a second that he and O won't be engaging in the same kind of backroom corruption during these contract "negotiations"
" I will take care of this"? That means he's corrupt? What happened to RA was bs, but that has nothing to do with SO negotiating our contract. Give the brother a chance. Right now I stand with SO . If he doesn't do good in 2018 then you can complain right now stand in Solidarity with our brother!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
THIS is who Hoffa and hall picked to negotiate our next contract?!?!......Sean O!!.....check out this E-mail that was provided as a result of a federal subpoena.....

In the E-mail you'll notice that UPS Region Labor Relations Manager Dennie Gandee feels comfortable enough with his buddy Sean O to call one of our fellow Teamster brethren a "kook" because he is engaging in protected concerted activity by advocating against our last contracts ratification.......

Gandee is reaching out to O to have him take care of this Teamster............ O's response?......"I will take care of this".........

unbelievable

Side note: Dennie Gandee came to almost every day of RA's NLRB trial AND sat on the state Panel at which UPS and the Joint Council colluded to take RA'sView attachment 120368 27 year career................. don't think for a second that he and O won't be engaging in the same kind of backroom corruption during these contract "negotiations"
Wow! You are reaching aren't you. You win the award!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
" I will take care of this"? That means he's corrupt? What happened to RA was bs, but that has nothing to do with SO negotiating our contract. Give the brother a chance. Right now I stand with SO . If he doesn't do good in 2018 then you can complain right now stand in Solidarity with our brother!
This is the mantra of almost every Trump supporter I know.
I can't buy in on that "change" either.
(Before anybody "defacto" starts in on me, I didn't vote for Hillary either).

That email shows a conniving mindset and a quid pro quo relationship between Sean O and a UPS Labor Manager, something that scares the hell out of me.

As I said before, I will give him a chance in light of no other choice and certainly hope for the best, but I won't pretend that all is well now.

10 Pt

This is the mantra of almost every Trump supporter I know.
I can't buy in on that "change" either.
(Before anybody "defacto" starts in on me, I didn't vote for Hillary either).

That email shows a conniving mindset and a quid pro quo relationship between Sean O and a UPS Labor Manager, something that scares the hell out of me.

As I said before, I will give him a chance in light of no other choice and certainly hope for the best, but I won't pretend that all is well now.
Looks like your last paragraph is parallel to your first one.
If we'd all voted for Johnson would he have won?
Corruption in union leadership (colluding with the companies they claim are beset with corporate greed) is worse than anything the government can dish out.

When we fight in solidarity for our causes we are pretty much going to win.
When our leadership sells us out people bail.
This email content is outrageous.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 Pt

You don't get it. Keep trying to divide. I understand you don't care. It's ok. We can do it without you.
Maybe you don't get it. I'm not dividing anything. That's what they said about the Ohio conference and I guess a bunch of people ended up with egg on their face on that one too. Maybe people need to get their head out of the sand and deal with real issues. I'm not convicting anyone with this email but if it is true it shows which side you're on and that would be the side of the backstabbers who divided. One thing I cannot stand is paying somebody 90 bucks a month and watching them stab their own members in the back. This isn't the only Rodeo I've watched. Maybe you need to wake up.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

I wouldn't say corrupt. But I would definitely say troubling. Why does he feel he needs to tell management he will "take care of it" for members who aren't satisfied with a proposed contract? Isn't that their right?