Burned it up today.

Appvol

I had 115 stops today and took my hour lunch plus my 10 mins and got back at 1730 today. Compared to your 119 stops and no lunch getting back at the same time. In reality You not as fast as you think. I bet if you took your lunch you probably would off been behind.

I had 89 stops 87 miles punched out 21:20. Worked 10.33 hrs. I really burned it up today.

Nine5

I didn’t run the whole day. I only ran when I got to my resi’s. Part of me wants to eat lunch sometimes but I want to keep impressing management and hopefully they’ll start to see how much I care and challenge me with super heavy stop counts. This is not my first job, I’ve worked at places where management was not on my side. It’s just refreshing to represent a place of employment that respects me, has my best interest in mind and would do anything and everything they can to train me to be the best employee that I can be.
Give it a few years your attitude will change especially working the way you are.....safe by choice huh? Running your balls off just a good way to get hurt...if not now you’ll feel it in the future take care of yourself so you can enjoy retirement.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Give it a few years your attitude will change especially working the way you are.....safe by choice huh? Running your balls off just a good way to get hurt...if not now you’ll feel it in the future take care of yourself so you can enjoy retirement.
Better yet, let him keep running and blow his knees out and destroy his back. I've seen it too many times. Some people just can't comprehend what the hell anyone tries to tell them. The sumbeech wants to shine.... let him shine.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Lol child’s play being back by 5:30? Hit 3pm and then we can talk. All jokes aside, keep hitting hard. Don’t listen to these haters!
Hahahahahaha. Keep hitting hard. Why? It doesn't do anything. You get no reward. You get nothing. Except a small paycheck. If you wanna work twice as hard as me to make 40k a year. Knock yourself out.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ha. The person who’s route this is usually has 30+ stops left at 5:30. I wish they’d see how fast I ran it and start jacking his stop count up next week when he gets back but they won’t.
I hope when you get home early tomorrow, you open the door. And your mom is getting gangbanged by a bunch of black dudes. Then they beat you up.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I hope when you get home early tomorrow, you open the door. And your mom is getting gangbanged by a bunch of black dudes. Then they beat you up.
giphy (8).gif

Safebychoice

A lot of jealousy in this thread. We’re all brothers here. We’re all good at our jobs. Some of us are more skilled than others. Nothing wrong with that. I’m a special talent, I’m also young. I have some natural ability when it comes to running a route that you can’t teach. My spacial awareness and instincts are impeccable. That said, I love each and everyone one of my teamster brothers. And I’ll do anything I can to impress management and show them that I care about doing a good job, I care about safety and I’m here to ensure that I do my part to make UPS the well oiled machine that it’s always been, is now and will forever be. Goodnight my brothers, I have a route to scratch tomorrow.

Safebychoice

You arent allowed to sheet pkgs during your break in my center. So the question what takes him 11 minutes? Drive back?
I never sheet anything during break. When I put in my break I always go in the Diad and put it in at a time where I didn’t deliver or sheet a pickup. Like after my last delivery and driving to my first pickup, if I know there was an 11 minute gap, I’ll just put my break in the Diad in that time frame later on. I’ve done this over 100 times in the last year, no one has said anything to me about it.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
A lot of jealousy in this thread. We’re all brothers here. We’re all good at our jobs. Some of us are more skilled than others. Nothing wrong with that. I’m a special talent, I’m also young. I have some natural ability when it comes to running a route that you can’t teach. My spacial awareness and instincts are impeccable. That said, I love each and everyone one of my teamster brothers. And I’ll do anything I can to impress management and show them that I care about doing a good job, I care about safety and I’m here to ensure that I do my part to make UPS the well oiled machine that it’s always been, is now and will forever be. Goodnight my brothers, I have a route to scratch tomorrow.
Jealousy hahahahaha. Your a first year driver working less than 8 hours a day by choice. I'm at 49k already this year. That's more than your going to make all year. Keep it up. I'm getting super jealous over here.

Safebychoice

Jealousy hahahahaha. Your a first year driver working less than 8 hours a day by choice. I'm at 49k already this year. That's more than your going to make all year. Keep it up. I'm getting super jealous over here.
I’ll make about 45-50K. This week I’m on a route that allows me to burn it up like this, some routes I’m on have late pickups and all that. I average about a 9.5 hour day through the year.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I’ll make about 45-50K. This week I’m on a route that allows me to burn it up like this, some routes I’m on have late pickups and all that. I average about a 9.5 hour day through the year.
If you ran a route next to me. You be getting the green light of death everyday when you have 10 stops left.

Please meet sandwich and take 50 stops. He's gonna be over 9.5. Dude if you slowed down. You might actually make enough money to move out of your parents house. Going fast does absolutely nothing for your career here. It makes your coworkers resent you. Management laughs at you behind your back. You make no money, and it will shorten your career.

You will also hit a time where they will make you help out us safe drivers EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. We're just trying to help you my friend. We were all young runner gunners when we first started.

Btw. Any one of us vets could turn our phones off. Not take any breaks not take a lunch and absolutely destroy our routes. But were not stupid.

Safebychoice

If you ran a route next to me. You be getting the green light of death everyday when you have 10 stops left.

Please meet sandwich and take 50 stops. He's gonna be over 9.5. Dude if you slowed down. You might actually make enough money to move out of your parents house. Going fast does absolutely nothing for your career here. It makes your coworkers resent you. Management laughs at you behind your back. You make no money, and it will shorten your career.

You will also hit a time where they will make you help out us safe drivers EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. We're just trying to help you my friend. We were all young runner gunners when we first started.

Btw. Any one of us vets could turn our phones off. Not take any breaks not take a lunch and absolutely destroy our routes. But were not stupid.

Interesting perspective. Thank you for that.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Interesting perspective. Thank you for that.
It's the same perspective as any other driver who has been driving for 3 years and up. Work safe. Take your breaks. Take your lunch. Don't have lates. Don't miss pickups. And Dont get into accidents. This job is marathon not a sprint. You wanna be able to make it to the end and make it with out a broken body.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I didn’t run the whole day. I only ran when I got to my resi’s. Part of me wants to eat lunch sometimes but I want to keep impressing management and hopefully they’ll start to see how much I care and challenge me with super heavy stop counts. This is not my first job, I’ve worked at places where management was not on my side. It’s just refreshing to represent a place of employment that respects me, has my best interest in mind and would do anything and everything they can to train me to be the best employee that I can be.
Boy the bull:censored2: is hitting heavy today, you must be brothers with @UpstateNYUPSer and @Fitbit App :). How will all of you kiss the same center manager ass at the same time or will you take shifts.