Burned it up today.

ManInBrown

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.
LOLOL

Theupsrookie

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.

Only 40 minutes before your pickup run , slacker
And you skipped lunch lol

UrFellowUpser

I had 115 stops today and took my hour lunch plus my 10 mins and got back at 1730 today. Compared to your 119 stops and no lunch getting back at the same time. In reality You not as fast as you think. I bet if you took your lunch you probably would off been behind.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Ha. The person who’s route this is usually has 30+ stops left at 5:30. I wish they’d see how fast I ran it and start jacking his stop count up next week when he gets back but they won’t.
Because they know the bid driver isn't STUPID enough to give up his lunch and breaks to ensure he makes less money.

You really are a special kind of dumb.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
I can do 130 stops (320 pieces) plus 32 pick ups by 1730 with a lunch. And still be over .5 some routes just dont plan well.

UrFellowUpser

I had to take my break at 12 today because i would have been too early for two of my afternoon pickups. I usually like to take em a bit later

Theupsrookie

How far from the hub are you since you said your last pickup is after 5 , so you drove back unloaded air at the air dock parked your truck, took off clerk packages etc etc and clocked out at 5:24