Burned it up today.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
25sx1ft.jpg
I like the beard on the left guy. Is that in the new contract?

Box Ox

I like the beard on the left guy. Is that in the new contract?

Probably one of those guys who got a bogus doctor's note because he didn't feel like shaving every day. LOL

Edit: Guy on the right too, damn! They are some sloppy looking dudes. I don't like that. The info is still relevant, of course.

HereWeGoAgain

They would only do that if they wanted to get rid of me, which won’t happen because I’m everything management would want in a driver. I don’t get hurt, I don’t hit things, I burn routes up, I don’t miss commits and I cause zero problems.
Hey dip :censored2: your body will break down, it happens Father Time is not on your side. In the mean time go get that big bag of dicks.

specter208

I didn’t run the whole day. I only ran when I got to my resi’s. Part of me wants to eat lunch sometimes but I want to keep impressing management and hopefully they’ll start to see how much I care and challenge me with super heavy stop counts. This is not my first job, I’ve worked at places where management was not on my side. It’s just refreshing to represent a place of employment that respects me, has my best interest in mind and would do anything and everything they can to train me to be the best employee that I can be.
Sounds like @Fitbit App :)

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.
giphy (5).gif

That's amazing!! I'm so proud of You!! Did you get a raise for going above and beyond??

panchovilla

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.
Wont say to slow down......but do every stop by the book and see the difference. You wont last 5yrs “crushing” routes everyday. Wait till your first accident and see how well management treats you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Fit bit realized that it couldn't get away with saying it was retired, a veteran driver still working, and a new driver all on the same profile, hence the new profile. Man, these robots do learn fast. Maybe it'll learn to be somewhat convincing soon.

Dr.Brownz

They actually don’t. I play up to them when management isn’t around. I act like this place is terrible and I act like I’m against management when I talk to fellow employees. Just so I don’t blow my cover or whatever.

They know, we have runner idiots like you in my center too. They scream about how many hours they had to work then have a million excuses why they arn't on the 9.5 list. POOSE

Coldworld

60 months and counting
what happened to derail? or at least add a bomb icon.
All these new posters are just trolls to take attention off of this :censored2:ty contract... don’t fall for these mgt fools pathetic posts....stay the course and get out the NO vote.... send the negotiating committee back to fix some of this language....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I didn’t run the whole day. I only ran when I got to my resi’s. Part of me wants to eat lunch sometimes but I want to keep impressing management and hopefully they’ll start to see how much I care and challenge me with super heavy stop counts. This is not my first job, I’ve worked at places where management was not on my side. It’s just refreshing to represent a place of employment that respects me, has my best interest in mind and would do anything and everything they can to train me to be the best employee that I can be.
Gtfo... go back into moms basement... she just brought down milk and cookies for you champ.....smmfh

Brohn Bron

Why do all you guys hate employees like me who work hard? We all take the time we take. If some guys want to bust their tails for this great company, what’s it to you? You have the 9.5 list to protect you from heavy stops counts when a young gun like me makes child’s play of you’re route. I just don’t get the animosity.

Lol child’s play being back by 5:30? Hit 3pm and then we can talk. All jokes aside, keep hitting hard. Don’t listen to these haters!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ermey.jpg
congratulations-youre-a-:censored:.jpg
jackass-men-s-tall-t-shirt.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
All these new posters are just trolls to take attention off of this :censored2:ty contract... don’t fall for these mgt fools pathetic posts....stay the course and get out the NO vote.... send the negotiating committee back to fix some of this language....
well, whoever they are it's not working.

it actually has the opposite effect and making people more determined to get a better contract.