California: To phase out diesel trucks and ICE cars

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How much oil did we steal from Iraq?
354CC76C-DC17-41DD-B2CB-E51F5392E407.gif

vantexan

So don’t use the pronouns.

Don’t shop at corporations you consider woke and tolerant.

Move on with your life. I promise you life will go on. I don’t think it costs me anything to be respectful and tolerant and then go on with my day.
Forgot to mention all the liberal media promoting transgenderism. Men being named Woman of the Year. Males posing as females to break women's sports records. Exposing themselves in women's locker rooms with the Left's insistence. And people like you suggesting if we don't like it we're haters.

Thebrownblob

Forgot to mention all the liberal media promoting transgenderism. Men being named Woman of the Year. Males posing as females to break women's sports records. Exposing themselves in women's locker rooms with the Left's insistence. And people like you suggesting if we don't like it we're haters.
He’s gaslighting

Next Day Error

X - Other
Promoting people in America to be who they are? That’s what is great about this free country.

Exposing themselves in locker rooms???

qdg2

I live in a major city.

I believe black lives matter. Period.

What do you mean by “trans”? Do I know transgender people? Yes, I do. They are great people by all accounts. Live and let live.

What’s your problem with trans folks?
Trans folks are generally far left wing liberals(democrats). They belong to a group that is destroying America......therefore the enemy.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Trans folks are generally far left wing liberals(democrats). They belong to a group that is destroying America......therefore the enemy.
Trans folks are socially liberally because they’d prefer for society to accept them so that they’re less likely to experience violence.

How do you think Jesus would treat trans folks?

Next Day Error

X - Other
How would Jesus Christ treat the least of these? Did Jesus think trans were destroying societies? Or did he treat them with compassion? I think the only people Christ ever was angry with were the greedy.

vantexan

Promoting people in America to be who they are? That’s what is great about this free country.

Exposing themselves in locker rooms???
Has happened in numerous places. That male swimmer at Penn who has broken female records has exposed his penis in the women's swim team locker room numerous times.