Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
were gonna wonder why we did change our ways to prevent it and future ones!

No, we'll be scrambling to prevent starvation on scales never before imagined. Dead bodies will line the streets by the millions, furthering the spread of plague and pestilence. Anyone who survives that will do their best to figure out how to make sure that the new civilization doesn't become such a bunch of sissies that they freak out about old people dying of pneumonia.

rickyb

No, we'll be scrambling to prevent starvation on scales never before imagined. Dead bodies will line the streets by the millions, furthering the spread of plague and pestilence. Anyone who survives that will do their best to figure out how to make sure that the new civilization doesn't become such a bunch of sissies that they freak out about old people dying of pneumonia.
pandemics can have 50% survival rates you know. we keep having superbugs more frequently too. wonder why that is.

tadpole

Thanks to the communists(I don't care what label anyone wants to use) who are sowing division along every line imaginable, even some that they had to make up. Civilizations come and go. Hope everyone is prepared for the tumult. In twenty years people are going to wonder why anyone got so upset over a little chest cold.
I pretty much agree with it except I’m not sure you can blame it on communists. Seems like a large population has begging to be locked down in the name of safety. Dare I say a majority.

rickyb

I pretty much agree with it except I’m not sure you can blame it on communists. Seems like a large population has begging to be locked down in the name of safety. Dare I say a majority.
zub is off his rocker. theres hardly any american communists. what % of the pop identifies as commie?

newfie

It would if things were hooked upside down but they're not....
you didnt answer the question. I've seen all kinds of programs that promote black pride. Are those not examples of black supremacy?
along with that is the promotion of white pride something evil if its only a pride in your own race.

rickyb

you didnt answer the question. I've seen all kinds of programs that promote black pride. Are those not examples of black supremacy?
along with that is the promotion of white pride something evil if its only a pride in your own race.
no they want equality u nut.

rickyb

Rich Americans played their part in building this country, just like poor Americans did.
Class warfare is dumb Ricky. I don’t hate people based on theitr income.
no its everything and these are the guys who the govt serves.

theyve outsourced your jobs. they said govt should stop funding things or do anything for that matter. they made housing unaffordable. tuition unaffordable. caused a financial crisis. min wage is way too low. they bought out small biz so now u have giant corporate behemoths. theyre probably largely responsible for hte imperialist wars. theyre the ones constantly lying to us on the news.

El Correcto

god is dead
What a tag team match.. any bets:

Vikings vs Zulu

Romans vs Egyptians...round two..
Romans did fight the Egyptians, they won pretty decisively even with some romans on the side of Egypt.
I don’t know anything about the Zulu people other than the colonization times when they had access to :censored2:ty fire arms. Zulu people win against Vikings in that battle for sure.