Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I find it disturbing to see so many people who are Liberals compromising their beliefs to accommodate their alliance with a political party.
The two should be separate in my opinion.

1614990604229.png

zimbomb

You really must hate living in a free capitalist country where brand's and companies can do as they wish. How the fake anger generator's got grown ass people to care about children toy's is beyond me. Eat your pancakes with Pearl Milling Company sugary corn water and just pretend it's got an old black lady on the bottle. It's should be easy to pretend when you live in a fake outrage fantasy world.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why don’t you boycott the corporations that decide to move their companies in a new direction.
I have but Amazon and Google are really hard.
I cancelled my AMEX Cards and my Marriott Charge card.
Cancelled my Tweeter account.
Cancelled my Starbucks a long time ago.
I've been using DuckGoDuck as my search engine for years as Google primary results pay them money or comply with Google's opinions.

I do support the right of any non-governmental entity to make decisions to run there business ... as long as there are strong competitors.
Big time qualifier there and a fruitful area for discussion?

However, your reply to my post was not very strong.
I posted, "I find it disturbing to see so many people who are Liberals compromising their beliefs to accommodate their alliance with a political party.
The two should be separate in my opinion."

I am actually fairly liberal in regards to freedoms and social issues.
As a Classical Liberal, I find it hard to support any type of free speech repression.

Do you happen to be interested in discussing my original post?

El Correcto

god is dead
Projecting, woke, virtue signaling, cancel culture... Grow up and leave crying about toys to the children. I'm sure an anger generator will have you'll fake whining about something new next week.
I don’t think I’ve whined once about Dr Seuss books. I haven’t even seen what you people consider racist and harmful but it’s probably over blown and silly.