Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

MAKAVELI

I bet it triggers you to type White House, that’s the kind of petty racist you are.
Never change my ways for the world or the government
If I was the president, then I would state facts
You leave it up to me, I paint the white house black
It ain't no future in your frontin…

El Correcto

god is dead
Never change my ways for the world or the government
If I was the president, then I would state facts
You leave it up to me, I paint the white house black
It ain't no future in your frontin…
Well it was up to the superior culture to decide, they painted it white. Enjoy libturd.

It will be fine

We don’t need context, everything that’s old and white must go.
Context like the Dr. Seuss estate were the one that didn’t want to publish his racist books anymore? The people that stand to make money from his name don’t want it associated with old racist imagery. That type of context?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I pretty much agree with it except I’m not sure you can blame it on communists. Seems like a large population has begging to be locked down in the name of safety. Dare I say a majority.

It's the application of tactics that take advantage of group psychological phenomena. This is why I do what I can to help people see what's really going on, but you can't forcibly help people who earnestly believe the fake problems are real, they have to want the help. So, do what we can, and brace for impact.

El Correcto

god is dead
Context like the Dr. Seuss estate were the one that didn’t want to publish his racist books anymore? The people that stand to make money from his name don’t want it associated with old racist imagery. That type of context?
Maybe they should get out of the business of selling old racist white man children books all together and sell off the rights. Better yet donate profits from your old racist white man books to a black scholarship or something.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t understand the appeal of Dr Seuss.
I never even liked Dr Seuss when I was a baby, cat in the hat sucks, green eggs and ham sucks... The art style is kind of cool, but the stories are terrible. It’s a shame Ayn Rand didn’t produce some children’s books.

vantexan

Which of his books do you consider racist?

tadpole

I’m fine with them deciding they don’t want to publish any books they choose anymore, but why is eBay blocking the bidding on Dr. Seuss books now?

vantexan

None that I’ve ever read. The estate stopped selling 4 books that had questionable imagery that never sold well. Right wingers flipped out because they always need to be a victim.
They're shutting it all down from what I hear. And Mr. Potato Head is no more. What's next?