Continuing Reagan’s failed War on Drugs.

It will be fine

I've known the little :censored2:er for 20 plus years.
I don't like him.
I don't care if it helps or not ... this is the TROLLING forum and he does look like the Keebler Elf.

View attachment 174017

View attachment 174016
DBBEBC5F-7C25-4336-8AEA-D547E64EAE82-4708-000007ED821F48CA.gif

floridays

I would disagree. I see pot as harmless and pretty damn beneficial. Refusing states the right to dictate something like that isn’t tyranny.

Refusing to allow the states to treat gays as second class citizens, because the sky god is keeping track of dicks and buttholes is bizarre to me. I’m proud our country is leaving religious prejudice in its past.
I must have missed something in your first post. You claimed it was tyrannical
Let’s hurt business owners and wield federal tyranny over the will of the states voters.
Obviously you wrote that sarcastically, thus my challenging your inconsistent position on states rights.

floridays

No I don’t, having THC in your system is not an accurate way to judge if someone is under the influence. THC has a pretty long life and can be stored in body fat. So a fatter chronic users can have THC in their system for months, doesn’t mean they are walking around impaired for months.

I think it’s silly drugs are illegal to begin with. People bring up crime, violence, auto crashes, addiction, children and overdoses as reason against ending prohibition. Alcohol has been proven to be a factor in all these areas yet we’ve realized prohibition only gave way to even more serious problems.

I think the current laws are responsible for putting drugs in the hands of children. What the :censored2: does a drug dealer who will already get life care if he fronts a high schooler or even middle schooler some work. Seen it with my own eyes growing up, kids don’t need money to buy into the drug market they get the drugs no money down sell the work pay what they owe and save the profit to where they can then buy the drugs upfront. The repercussions and risk wouldn’t make it worth it for a legitimate business being regulated to sell and deal with children. This is something you would understand if you grew up poor in the hood.

As for crime I’d want to see the black market regulated, taken out of the hands of criminal funneling money to terror groups and cartels. If people are going to be criminals while on drugs chances are they were already a criminal off drugs.

Addiction, alcohol is a terrible addiction ruins lives. We accept that is the problem of the consumer they need self control, moderation and education. Education and fair studies on the drugs would be key here. Not to mention creating a demand, competition, lower prices and innovation in treatments.

Auto crashes would go under regulation just like alcohol. Hard hitting punishment if you are going to risk killing others being a maroon.
Also reasonableness in this to, actually learning how to properly detect someone under the influence not just drawing blood and busting them for smoking a joint and driving their car a week later.

I’ll never be in favor of prohibition for any drugs.
I think it's silly that I can't have a M-4 without jumping through countless hurdles and spending an astronomical amount of money.

Last edited:

floridays

For the record, these two examples were used to show iunnoimjustaFT's inconsistency pertaining to states rights.
My personal stance is if the voters of a state want legalized pot, have the state legislature pass the law and it's legal in that state. I have no problem with it.
If one breaks laws associated to use, transfer or whatever the state would criminalize pertaining to it then one risks the chance of becoming a criminal defendant.

No reason to post my views on legalization they are meaningless.
Once again, my post used these to issues to illustrate iunnoimjustaFT's inconsistency pertaining to states rights.

vantexan

THC has medicinal properties. Ttku
Saw a tv report, think it was 60 Minutes, where facilities in Colorado had manipulated the plant DNA to increase the good medicinal properties while almost completely getting rid of the THC. Said about impossible to get high on it. That's the stuff that helps with cancer, seizures, etc. So yes, I would be in favor of developing that and make it legal. Just because a plant naturally contains THC doesn't mean you should ingest it. Arsenic occurs naturally too. The big difference between alcohol and marijuana is you can have a drink or two of alcohol without being intoxicated. The sole point of smoking a joint is to get intoxicated. And that's where the problems lie.

MAKAVELI

Saw a tv report, think it was 60 Minutes, where facilities in Colorado had manipulated the plant DNA to increase the good medicinal properties while almost completely getting rid of the THC. Said about impossible to get high on it. That's the stuff that helps with cancer, seizures, etc. So yes, I would be in favor of developing that and make it legal. Just because a plant naturally contains THC doesn't mean you should ingest it. Arsenic occurs naturally too. The big difference between alcohol and marijuana is you can have a drink or two of alcohol without being intoxicated. The sole point of smoking a joint is to get intoxicated. And that's where the problems lie.
Educate yourself Van.
https://selfhacked.com/blog/tetrahydrocannabinol-thc/

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah I was just googling THC. If they can isolate the properties into a pill form that won't make you high that's great. But using it's value as a reason to legalize recreational use and thus turn millions of kids into dopeheads is wrong IMO.
They do isolate THC it’s the :censored2: that takes you to the moon when you eat a brownie. I doubt they’ll make some miracle form of THC that doesn’t give people that high.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah I was just googling THC. If they can isolate the properties into a pill form that won't make you high that's great. But using it's value as a reason to legalize recreational use and thus turn millions of kids into dopeheads is wrong IMO.
Damn, you are hilarious! SMH
How old are you?
Got to be at least 80!