Coronavirus

Box Ox

Fox News is obsessed with "critical race theory" now. Guess it's destroying America this week.

Black father goes viral for slamming critical race theory

"In the video that was initially posted on TikTok last month, Kory Yeshua, who lives in Riverside County, California, warned that progressives were pushing to teach young children how to judge each other based on their skin color.

As his 6-year-old daughter Royalty looked on, the staunchly conservative father, whose social media accounts are full of videos denouncing Democrats, said that teaching his children to work hard for what they want was a much more responsible approach than blaming adversity on racism."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Fauci is a fraud. Any doctor that doesn't want to risk losing their license is more or less forced to agree with Fauci and the CDC, making many of them frauds too.

He signed off on the funding approval. He changes his recommendations based on polling data and not science. If he's not responsible, then who's pulling his strings?

I've been saying this stuff about Fauci, I've called it on how the virus is spread. I've linked to articles and studies that back up my claims that I had made months prior. Some people, who clearly aren't even paying attention to headlines anymore decide they are going to school me on stuff they have been wrong about from day one? Seriously?

I can't even bring myself to have fun at their expense anymore, it's just so sad. And they are so proud to strut about and parade their ignorance for the whole world to see. I feel really bad for people like that.

Box Ox

I've been saying this stuff about Fauci, I've called it on how the virus is spread. I've linked to articles and studies that back up my claims that I had made months prior. Some people, who clearly aren't even paying attention to headlines anymore decide they are going to school me on stuff they have been wrong about from day one? Seriously?

I can't even bring myself to have fun at their expense anymore, it's just so sad. And they are so proud to strut about and parade their ignorance for the whole world to see. I feel really bad for people like that.

Makes sense. I think @The Driver might be one of the people still wearing a mask at my grocery store! 😯