Coronavirus

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I've managed to follow CDC guidelines well before being vaccinated and managed not to get sick. No thanks to Drumpf who did what he could to undermine the CDC.
A TOTAL Failure would mean you would remain unvaccinated.

Old saying, be careful of your words, you might have to eat them.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The "racist" phrase form the very beginning still rings true today as it did back in early 2020 "China lied and people died" unless you believe it came from quarter pounder pangolin-bat burgers.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i think you mean china lied and people died

I think you mean Fauci funded bioweapons research (rebranded as "biosafety") in China because it was deemed illegal in the US, and he knew the lab was not following safety protocols, and that covid 19 is a hybrid between HIV and coronavirus, and he lied about everything he knew, and gave very bad advice on how to respond to it, almost like he was trying to get it to spread as much as possible, and people died. By the way, Harrison Ford's anti-Trump, Fauci courtesy reach around video makes me sick. Guess he backed the wrong horse.

fishtm2001

I think you mean Fauci funded bioweapons research (rebranded as "biosafety") in China because it was deemed illegal in the US, and he knew the lab was not following safety protocols, and that covid 19 is a hybrid between HIV and coronavirus, and he lied about everything he knew, and gave very bad advice on how to respond to it, almost like he was trying to get it to spread as much as possible, and people died. By the way, Harrison Ford's anti-Trump, Fauci courtesy reach around video makes me sick. Guess he backed the wrong horse.

Someone had to play the straight man to donald's bleach-drinking routine.

fishtm2001

In an interview with The Financial Times on Thursday, US President Joe Biden's chief medical advisor said the records could answer critical questions over the contested origins of Covid-19 in Wuhan, where a pandemic that has killed over 3.6 million people worldwide began.

"I would like to see the medical records of the three people who are reported to have got sick in 2019," Fauci said. "Did they really get sick, and if so, what did they get sick with?

"The same with the miners who got ill years ago... What do the medical records of those people say?" he asked.

"It is entirely conceivable that the origins of Sars-Cov-2 was in that cave and either started spreading naturally or went through the lab."

Fauci has previously said he believes Covid-19 was a natural occurrence, though he has admitted to not being "100 percent" certain.

Rawstory

MAKAVELI

Damn bro, you need to get back on your meds. 🙃

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In an interview with The Financial Times on Thursday, US President Joe Biden's chief medical advisor said the records could answer critical questions over the contested origins of Covid-19 in Wuhan, where a pandemic that has killed over 3.6 million people worldwide began.

"I would like to see the medical records of the three people who are reported to have got sick in 2019," Fauci said. "Did they really get sick, and if so, what did they get sick with?

"The same with the miners who got ill years ago... What do the medical records of those people say?" he asked.

"It is entirely conceivable that the origins of Sars-Cov-2 was in that cave and either started spreading naturally or went through the lab."

Fauci has previously said he believes Covid-19 was a natural occurrence, though he has admitted to not being "100 percent" certain.

Rawstory
You are obviously a bigot who just hates Asians.

Tyrone Slothrop

1622822999897.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I think you mean "trump lied and people died".
How did he lie ? He called it correctly "The China Virus" But since orange man said it the lock step liberal media and all the left Washington bureaucrats dismissed it . God forbid the man might be right. He rushed ventilators and hospital ships to New York but the jack ass governor sent at risk seniors and mentally challenged at risk people back to their residences to infect others and people died. His (Cumo's) administration then lied about the numbers. Trump initiated warp speed to get the vaccine to the people and the blithering idiot current resident of the white house is taking the bows.
Now they are lying ( Wapo, CNN ,etc.) about the percentage of people getting the vaccines saying that white males are not getting the vaccines because they are Trump supporters. Jen Psaki said we are going to advertise with Nascar etc. Lets convince the good ole boys. The CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level. As of May 25, 2021, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 56% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (62%), 14% were Hispanic, 9% were Black, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race.
The moral of the above is that the minorities don't trust the government so let's misdirect and call all white males racist and lie some more.
It all :bsbullf:and it is bad for you.

fishtm2001

How did he lie ? He called it correctly "The China Virus" But since orange man said it the lock step liberal media and all the left Washington bureaucrats dismissed it . God forbid the man might be right. He rushed ventilators and hospital ships to New York but the jack ass governor sent at risk seniors and mentally challenged at risk people back to their residences to infect others and people died. His (Cumo's) administration then lied about the numbers. Trump initiated warp speed to get the vaccine to the people and the blithering idiot current resident of the white house is taking the bows.
Now they are lying ( Wapo, CNN ,etc.) about the percentage of people getting the vaccines saying that white males are not getting the vaccines because they are Trump supporters. Jen Psaki said we are going to advertise with Nascar etc. Lets convince the good ole boys. The CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level. As of May 25, 2021, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 56% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (62%), 14% were Hispanic, 9% were Black, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race.
The moral of the above is that the minorities don't trust the government so let's misdirect and call all white males racist and lie some more.
It all :bsbullf:and it is bad for you.
donald: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

truth: Dr Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.