Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I understand where you are coming from. Overall Covid fatalities are a statistical blip. If we really cared about health in this country we would quit normalizing obesity and put as much focus on exercise and proper diet as a number of people do with masks.

The point is people need to stop looking for excuses to control other people. I don't care what other people think I need to do to be or stay healthy. Most people are idiots, and they certainly have no clue about my specific health issues. Everyone need to mind they own dam bidness.

Non sequitur

The point is people need to stop looking for excuses to control other people. I don't care what other people think I need to do to be or stay healthy. Most people are idiots, and they certainly have no clue about my specific health issues. Everyone need to mind they own dam bidness.
The unforgivable pandemic sin. Hell yeah I'm in your business, all your business.
Karen

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The unforgivable pandemic sin. Hell yeah I'm in your business, all your business.
Karen

I can forgive it during a pandemic because people panic and can't think straight. It drives me nuts, but I can forgive it. It's the people who think they know what's best for everyone else the rest of the time that I take issue with.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

For someone who's wrong and/or lies 99% of the time, even Bill Maher couldn't support the fake institutional narrative surrounding covid. Credit where credit is due. He still lets his politics cloud some things, but I'll give this smarmy SOB a solid C- for his attempt to be honest about covid. He is correct so infrequently it's got to be a pretty strange sensation for him.
Don't let @MAKAVELI see this vid.... he might just come to his senses. :lol: Nah, just wishful thinking.lmao

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"This order finds that Florida is highly likely to prevail on the merits of the claim that CDC’s conditional sailing order and the implementing orders exceed the authority delegated to CDC," the conclusion of the 124-page ruling issued by Judge Steven Merryday on Friday.

Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis called the ruling a win for Florida in a statement Friday.

"Today, we are securing this victory for Florida families, for the cruise industry, and for every state that wants to preserve its rights in the face of unprecedented federal overreach," DeSantis said.

rod

Retired 22 years
The only people still wearing masks are criminals and idiots.

And occasionally the chick that realized she looks better with a mask on..
Or anyone entering a health clinic. I've gotten so used to not wearing a mask since Mn. declared no masks for those who have been vaccinated that yesterday when going for my annual checkup I even had to use one of their paper masks they give out. I forgot how much I hated wearing those things in the first place.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"This order finds that Florida is highly likely to prevail on the merits of the claim that CDC’s conditional sailing order and the implementing orders exceed the authority delegated to CDC," the conclusion of the 124-page ruling issued by Judge Steven Merryday on Friday.

Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis called the ruling a win for Florida in a statement Friday.

"Today, we are securing this victory for Florida families, for the cruise industry, and for every state that wants to preserve its rights in the face of unprecedented federal overreach," DeSantis said.

They already found that the CDC had no authority to put a moratorium on evictions and foreclosures. This stuff is so clear, why do people keep assuming that the government is, and should be, all powerful?

wilberforce15

A 2020 classic:

Attachments

• 2021-06-19.jpg
    2021-06-19.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 45