Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No experts said it was impossible
LMFAO, you people should be embarrassed.

Screenshot_20210304-110554_Photo Editor.jpg

God bless Donald Trump, miracle worker!

Off the leash

All the jackasses that rail against America on this forum have that right at the moment, but if they get their way we would be silenced. My question to them is if you truly believe America is so bad why are you still attached to her tit? Your so called solutions make no sense, you chant left wing drivel that you heard, you offer nothing constructive, you only have your hand out because you are selfish and self centered children.
Please do this country a favor, go to a really bad country like China or Cuba and show us how you fix them. Maybe then you will have credibility. Until then? STFU!

Poop Head

Judge me.
trump should have done everything in his power to stop the virus instead of telling people that it will just go away.
Thats when he had it right. I think everyone around him pressured him to "do something" for the sake of doing something about "the pandemic".
I remember when he said that, and thinking hell yeah, let the virus run its course. Theres no way humans are gonna stop a virus from spreading, thats what they do.

rickyb

Even France is sick of this tyrannical overstepping. I’m so proud.
u had 620,000 deaths in america. who knows how many injured and hurt.

the thing that pissed me off is when they reopen too early, we just did it here, we shut down, and reopened too early, and now cases will expotentially increase again

i want an australian, or NZ level response.

Off the leash

the thing that pissed me off is when they reopen too early, we just did it here, we shut down, and reopened too early, and now cases will expotentially increase again

Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Omg .02% of the population died. The horror.