Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

And yet their cures for scabies and lice is doing a better job than our vaccines for COVID.
tenor.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What IS Q Anon?

It's like the 10 FBI agents and informants who convinced two guys to try to kidnap Governor Whitless, but it's all on the internets. It's meant to placate leftists into believing conservatives are whack jobs, so they can dismiss the true and proven things that conservatives say as being conspiracy theory. @PT Car Washer was kind enough to alert the forums to its existence, and gives us regular updates from his mind prison.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just for fun:
If you get Covid, it is a guarantee you will die.
Two choice's. Only one will beat the death sentence. Which do you choose?

1. A free US government vaccine.
2.A free bottle of Ivermectin from the El Salvador government.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Moral amongst those who protect our borders is extremely low.
Many have quit.
Those still working are no longer watching the border since they have been reassigned to being processing clerks for the thousands who are flooding the borders.
The rejection rate used to be 9 out of 10, with a processing time of 18-24 months. { pre-Biden}
Currently the processing time is now only a few days, which makes it impossible to properly vet anyone.
Also very little media coverage of all the illnesses still arriving with the masses daily.
Last year , a person arrived with a strain of TB that was unknown.
The unidentified person for 6 months being given a complex cocktail of drugs.

wilberforce15

I just realized I've never actually met a true believer in masking.

Every single Karen or Kevin who freaks out over masks or demands their infantile sense of safety be accommodated has always ended up bending.

They refuse to attend a wedding. Then they show up masked and in the back. Then they're suddenly maskless and in the crowd.

You can tell what someone believes by what they do. Ad every Karen and Kevin will pull their mask down to talk to somebody when faces matter, or to not feel like an outsider among sane people, etc.