Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
Just for fun:
If you get Covid, it is a guarantee you will die.
Two choice's. Only one will beat the death sentence. Which do you choose?

1. A free US government vaccine.
2.A free bottle of Ivermectin from the El Salvador government.
What if it was a 98%+ chance you would be fine?
Personally I choose neither and don’t obsess over it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What if it was a 98%+ chance you would be fine?
Personally I choose neither and don’t obsess over it.
That would change the just for fun scenario.

I just wondered how many ivermectin obsessors would take the shot and not drink the vet juice if death was the guaranteed outcome.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
To sum up my 2021: I just got HCQ, Ivermectin, and azithromycin delivered to my door after paying by Bitcoin.
You are set in case you get it. Fact is you probably would be fine without any of it but you’ve got the extra protection. If you listened to the science you could go to the hospital, Be sent home until your oxygen levels went down enough, then go back to get Remdesivir so your kidneys could shut down and then put you on a ventilator so that you could drown from fluid in your lungs that your kidneys can’t get rid of and then the hospital would get a paycheck for $39k and get another statistic to get more sheep to come to the hospital when they get COVID. But I think you might of made the right decision. 😅

wilberforce15

You are set in case you get it. Fact is you probably would be fine without any of it but you’ve got the extra protection. If you listened to the science you could go to the hospital, Be sent home until your oxygen levels went down enough, then go back to get Remdesivir so your kidneys could shut down and then put you on a ventilator so that you could drown from fluid in your lungs that your kidneys can’t get rid of and then the hospital would get a paycheck for $39k and get another statistic to get more sheep to come to the hospital when they get COVID. But I think you might of made the right decision. 😅
I'm fine without all that. I'm keeping it on hand for family that doesn't have the resources or knowledge to get the stuff.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I'm fine without all that. I'm keeping it on hand for family that doesn't have the resources or knowledge to get the stuff.
I did the same thing but didn’t use bitcoin to buy it. The pharmacy actually sent me double the order. They charged me for it but I told them it was OK I’ll keep it all.

El Correcto

god is dead
That would change the just for fun scenario.

I just wondered how many ivermectin obsessors would take the shot and not drink the vet juice if death was the guaranteed outcome.
I think it would be a rare idiot that wouldn’t get vaccinated even with a makeshift not 100% effective vaccine that was rushed out for a 100% cfr virus.

I would definitely be vaccinated right now if it had even a 10% cfr.

BrownFlush

I think it would be a rare idiot that wouldn’t get vaccinated even with a makeshift not 100% effective vaccine that was rushed out for a 100% cfr virus.

I would definitely be vaccinated right now if it had even a 10% cfr.
10% is your number for the vax.
2% and over 600,000 deaths was enough for 200 million.
I wonder what % it would take for the rare idiot to ask for the vax and leave the horse juice at the vets office?

BrownFlush

“I will take any Vax, tested or not, as long as the fear is great enough.”

Wonder who on this forum would agree with that statement?
Come on DarMan...
How about a statement a little more parallel?

The vax has been tested. Stats have proven the effectiveness. Long term? Who knows ?
Fear? I guess that could be part of the statement. If that's your motivation ( it wasn't mine) what's your % of fear before you would get stuck? Remember..You get Covid, you die. Would you take the vax?

Last edited: