Coronavirus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sure. But if it happens 1% of the time or whatever; does that discount the VAST MAJORITY of people who garner protection from the shot?
For example; the New Orleans saints had 6 people test positive for the virus last week.
6 people. In the entire organization.
So there WAS a breakthrough spread in the organization, and it affected about 4% of the team. Also, none of them fell seriously ill.
See what I mean?
I agree the vaccine offers great protection against serious complications, but lets stop thinking this goes away with full vaccination.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
but lets stop thinking this goes away with full vaccination.
Who thinks that? 😂 you’re focusing on the wrong thing, man. I know I know, Biden said last year “oh well curb it at 70% vax!!!” That crazy old bag was WRONG about that. But was it wrong of him to encourage the vax?
Honestly Wal, it’s just because of the source of your material, and you know that. They want you to be mad. “They lied! They lied!”
About a still developing virus?
You expected sleepy Joe to tell you exactly what’s going to happen? And then call it a lie when his assertion was wrong? Like he KNOWS ALL and exactly what’s going to happen?
Okey dokey

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Sure. But if it happens 1% of the time or whatever; does that discount the VAST MAJORITY of people who garner protection from the shot?
For example; the New Orleans saints had 6 people test positive for the virus last week.
6 people. In the entire organization.
So there WAS a breakthrough spread in the organization, and it affected about 4% of the team. Also, none of them fell seriously ill.
See what I mean?
They are healthy people, none of them should have fallen ill either way. The people it effects are people with respiratory problems.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

It attacks the respitory system. Are you unaware of the lack of oxygen levels?? Doohhh....
I don’t have Facebook.
Stop posting stuff from Facebook. Corporate shill!!! 😂
Let me say it one more time so you can very clearly understand me:
Respiratory problems are not a REQUIREMENT for symptoms. You can get symptoms even if you’re an otherwise perfectly healthy human being.
That argument is whack.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1632338648865.png