Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do two wongs make a white?
A11CF685-A8A4-41F3-A5E3-4F0D0375ADCD.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
But these are the same people telling us how this is going to kill us all and we are all in this together! Do people not see the irony of the ones calling for more and more of our rights to be taken while they have not changed one bit of their lives? Is it just me that sees these people are full of crap and I would then do the opposite of what they tell me I need to do. They will take away more of your life under Health and Climate change while they party on and yet we have sheep on here that will obey and comply while screaming they just want to get back to normal.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don’t watch tv
Then where do you get your propaganda from? Baghdad Bob was a source that the Iraqis believed in and we now have the equivalent to him in our MSM news. If you don’t remember Baghdad Bob search who he was and what he said and did. It is as hilarious as our news here.

Then where do you get your propaganda from? Baghdad Bob was a source that the Iraqis believed in and we now have the equivalent to him in our MSM news. If you don’t remember Baghdad Bob search who he was and what he said and did. It is as hilarious as our news here.
Bagdad Bob is now a commentator on Faux News.