Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Bagdad Bob is now a commentator on Faux News.
Yes FOX, CNN, ABC, MSNBC and any other stations owned by the same 6 corporations. They are all disinformation just to different audiences. No way I would watch liberal FOX news or any of the other ones. When you think one station is lying while others are not you have fallen into the Matrix they want you to believe in.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
MEANWHILE IN ANY NEVADA HOSPITAL...

empty-hospital-beds.jpg
I think I see someone sleeping under the bed

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But these are the same people telling us how this is going to kill us all and we are all in this together! Do people not see the irony of the ones calling for more and more of our rights to be taken while they have not changed one bit of their lives? Is it just me that sees these people are full of crap and I would then do the opposite of what they tell me I need to do. They will take away more of your life under Health and Climate change while they party on and yet we have sheep on here that will obey and comply while screaming they just want to get back to normal.
Because you're the proletariat.

PT Car Washer

Yes FOX, CNN, ABC, MSNBC and any other stations owned by the same 6 corporations. They are all disinformation just to different audiences. No way I would watch liberal FOX news or any of the other ones. When you think one station is lying while others are not you have fallen into the Matrix they want you to believe in.
Must be a conspiracy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The science is clear, the vaccinated are variant factories.
I never heard any different from the outset.
The vax is a preventive. The vaxed can still spread it.

The vaxed who don’t have sense are wearing a mask thinking it’s added protection for themselves, when the face diaper is helping (?) to protect the unvaccinated , who don’t have enough sense to get the vax.
One of several reasons I don’t mask.
Freedom, baby, freedom.

Darmark7

Are you turning into that guy? You know, retired and too much time on your hands to maintain balanced opinions on issues?
I’ve had to adjust to some things… just sayin’, fren.
Since being retired I now have the time to research for myself. Most people are so busy they have no time to look into things. They get home and turn on the TV news to a channel that agrees with their opinions and then parrot what they have heard. They have no time to study the other side of what they are told to maintain a balance. When I was still at work I could always tell what the outrage of the day was that the MSM was pushing because guys at work was parroting and being so upset about the topic of the day that they never thought twice about before. It’s not only what the MSM tells people it is also what they will not tell people. That is the real news.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Since being retired I now have the time to research for myself. Most people are so busy they have no time to look into things. They get home and turn on the TV news to a channel that agrees with their opinions and then parrot what they have heard. They have no time to study the other side of what they are told to maintain a balance. When I was still at work I could always tell what the outrage of the day was that the MSM was pushing because guys at work was parroting and being so upset about the topic of the day that they never thought twice about before. It’s not only what the MSM tells people it is also what they will not tell people. That is the real news.
Yet another reason for no TV in my house. If the real news is what they aren’t telling people, I don’t miss a thing.

Darmark7

Yet another reason for no TV in my house. If the real news is what they aren’t telling people, I don’t miss a thing.
I haven’t had a TV since 2010. I don’t hear their BS every day. I study and research what I want not what they want me to fall for. I seen a TV playing today while I was in a waiting room and all I see is Propaganda pushers.