Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
63388d45f.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We’re amazed at your portrayal of ignorance for all the world to see. What a pile of waste!

What I find hilarious when these chicomm trolls pull the "truck driver" nonsense, they immediately undermine their own position. If truck drivers are too dumb to know anything, they are too dumb to point out that others don't know anything. Funnier still, they keep using the argument, because they are too dumb to know they are admitting to being too dumb.

Einstein was a patent office clerk. I guess he should have stayed in his lane. Lol.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What I find hilarious when these chicomm trolls pull the "truck driver" nonsense, they immediately undermine their own position. If truck drivers are too dumb to know anything, they are too dumb to point out that others don't know anything. Funnier still, they keep using the argument, because they are too dumb to know they are admitting to being too dumb.

Einstein was a patent office clerk. I guess he should have stayed in his lane. Lol.
Sorry, but as a truck driver you're not "Sophisticated" enough to know.... lmao.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Some have self-awareness, others don't.

Sportello

Someone said while looking in the mirror.😀 Welcome back, Vid take you out for a couple of weeks?
When did I play a virologist, epidemiologist, military planner , economist or anything else on BC? I said I was a history major.

We all have opinions, rarely are we experts on any field.

Our beloved mr z claims to more more than *fill in the blank* about most everything.

As for the 'Vid', as you put it, yes it did. I had to bury my fully vaccinated father because Florida hospitals gave him COVID. It's tough to get over when you are almost 100 yo. Thanks for asking.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
When did I play a virologist, epidemiologist, military planner , economist or anything else on BC? I said I was a history major.

Our beloved mr z claims to more more than *fill in the blank* about most everything.

As for the 'Vid', as you put it, yes it did. I had to bury my fully vaccinated father because Florida hospitals gave him COVID. It's tough to get over when you are almost 100 yo. Thanks for asking.
My condolences to you and your family, may he RIP.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I've demonstrated on numerous occasions that the information I go off of is correct over the information that main stream knuckleheads rely on. This whole exchange is based on one such instance where mainstream is catching up to reality. I never claimed to know more than the experts, I still can't figure out where you weirdos in my fan club get that idea. I will happily declare that I have demonstrated, overwhelmingly, that I am light years ahead of my detractors in vetting both the information and the experts supplying it. It's not even that hard, which is why it's so sad that you guys can't figure it out. The mainstream experts are literally always wrong. That's a good, consistent starting point in your epistemological endeavors. Best of luck to you.

Sportello

I've demonstrated on numerous occasions that the information I go off of is correct over the information that main stream knuckleheads rely on. This whole exchange is based on one such instance where mainstream is catching up to reality. I never claimed to know more than the experts, I still can't figure out where you weirdos in my fan club get that idea. I will happily declare that I have demonstrated, overwhelmingly, that I am light years ahead of my detractors in vetting both the information and the experts supplying it. It's not even that hard, which is why it's so sad that you guys can't figure it out. The mainstream experts are literally always wrong. That's a good, consistent starting point in your epistemological endeavors. Best of luck to you.
No, you have demonstrated you are cray.