Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Because most of the deaths occurred before the murder juice was widely available. There really isn't anything difficult to understand, weird how so many can't figure it out.
Nope.
That percentage came from 2021 when the keep you from dying don’t drink horse juice vax became widely available.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Because most of the deaths occurred before the murder juice was widely available.
The deaths occurred before the “ murder juice “ was available.
So deaths stopped occurring after the “ murder juice “ became available and people took it.

I don’t know. You might want to name it a different juice.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I know all of you zombies out there have been programmed to believe it's the anti-murder juicers fault that the pandemic is still with us. But it is playing out just as the real experts have warned. You continue to mock and blame us, but we bear your scorn with dignity, while we remain humanity's final hope to get past this nightmare of your complicity.

Poop Head

Judge me.

I know all of you zombies out there have been programmed to believe it's the anti-murder juicers fault that the pandemic is still with us. But it is playing out just as the real experts have warned. You continue to mock and blame us, but we bear your scorn with dignity, while we remain humanity's final hope to get past this nightmare of your complicity.
Sheeeet.

Ill listen to this in the morning

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then:
FALAlQ-WQAMDQ36.jpeg

Now:
FALAlRGXIAENd0W.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
I'll make this short. Nephew (in his mid 40's) was always posting on Facebook about how Corona was all a big Government lie and he and his family would NEVER become sheeples and get vaccinated. Just heard today the whole family now has COVID. He has been out of work for a month now, His wife (late 30's) is on a ventilator a hundred miles from home because apparently there are none available in the Twin Cities. Older son (24) has missed weeks of work and has trouble moving. His youngest son (about 13) is living with his grandma and has it. Get the shots you pansies.

floridays

I'll make this short. Nephew (in his mid 40's) was always posting on Facebook about how Corona was all a big Government lie and he and his family would NEVER become sheeples and get vaccinated. Just heard today the whole family now has COVID. He has been out of work for a month now, His wife (late 30's) is on a ventilator a hundred miles from home because apparently there are none available in the Twin Cities. Older son (24) has missed weeks of work and has trouble moving. His youngest son (about 13) is living with his grandma and has it. Get the shots you pansies.
I hope they turn out well rod :thumbup1: