Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'll make this short. Nephew (in his mid 40's) was always posting on Facebook about how Corona was all a big Government lie and he and his family would NEVER become sheeples and get vaccinated. Just heard today the whole family now has COVID. He has been out of work for a month now, His wife (late 30's) is on a ventilator a hundred miles from home because apparently there are none available in the Twin Cities. Older son (24) has missed weeks of work and has trouble moving. His youngest son (about 13) is living with his grandma and has it. Get the shots you pansies.
Hope they all get well rodMan.

Talk is sheep.
Until you get it.

Poop Head

Judge me.

I know all of you zombies out there have been programmed to believe it's the anti-murder juicers fault that the pandemic is still with us. But it is playing out just as the real experts have warned. You continue to mock and blame us, but we bear your scorn with dignity, while we remain humanity's final hope to get past this nightmare of your complicity.
Good :censored2:.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'll make this short. Nephew (in his mid 40's) was always posting on Facebook about how Corona was all a big Government lie and he and his family would NEVER become sheeples and get vaccinated. Just heard today the whole family now has COVID. He has been out of work for a month now, His wife (late 30's) is on a ventilator a hundred miles from home because apparently there are none available in the Twin Cities. Older son (24) has missed weeks of work and has trouble moving. His youngest son (about 13) is living with his grandma and has it. Get the shots you pansies.

Your anecdotal story has convinced me. I'm getting the murder juice tomorrow.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Sorry to hear about his wife.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I know, right? Even Dr. Malone was getting schooled by Dr. Vanden Bossche. I'm glad he had the opportunity, because I appreciate a lot of what Dr. Malone has said, but he was still wrong on some points.
Conspiracy theory:
Great reset
Illuminati knew these things all along, since before the virus was even released. They wanted to rid the world of the mediocre followers. Just low iq peasants and high iq upper class for the start of the new world.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Conspiracy theory:
Great reset
Illuminati knew these things all along, since before the virus was even released. They wanted to rid the world of the mediocre followers. Just low iq peasants and high iq upper class for the start of the new world.

Even if that's something that's actually happening, people like that are always overestimating their own abilities and understanding. They will never be able to account for everything, and their plans will fall apart. Not to say they won't mess things up seriously, but when they do bad enough, they will be their own undoing.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Even if that's something that's actually happening, people like that are always overestimating their own abilities and understanding. They will never be able to account for everything, and their plans will fall apart. Not to say they won't mess things up seriously, but when they do bad enough, they will be their own undoing.
Reptilian brains. Cold. Calculating.

Lmao.

Jk jk.