Coronavirus

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Been BIG sports freeks all their lives. VERY active coaching youth teams (football , basket ball, soccer) and playing in adult leagues. You all just keep your heads buried in the sand.
And I’m not trying to get into a pissing match with you. Respect you sir

floridays

Which part of public thread did you miss again?
Dementia can be tricky.
I understand a public thread. I simply get irritated when the wet guy portrays his experience as the only way, the truth.

How's that for dementia?

When's your next jab scheduled? You know, the booster to the immune system your maker provided for you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I understand a public thread. I simply get irritated when the wet guy portrays his experience as the only way, the truth.

How's that for dementia?

When's your next jab scheduled? You know, the booster to the immune system your maker provided for you.
You have major problems, Riddler

BrownFlush

I call you a chicken:poop:
When a man makes a claim, I respect him if he can back it up.

You can't so much.
I don’t care what you call me.
No claim has been made, but I’ll make one now.
You’re embarrassing yourself as usual. I can back it up with the majority of your post.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I'll make this short. Nephew (in his mid 40's) was always posting on Facebook about how Corona was all a big Government lie and he and his family would NEVER become sheeples and get vaccinated. Just heard today the whole family now has COVID. He has been out of work for a month now, His wife (late 30's) is on a ventilator a hundred miles from home because apparently there are none available in the Twin Cities. Older son (24) has missed weeks of work and has trouble moving. His youngest son (about 13) is living with his grandma and has it. Get the shots you pansies.
I hope they all recover well. Since they thought Covid was a joke I would imagine that they hadn't prepared by having HCQ , Zinc and vitamins ready once they started getting sick. I would also guess that they didn't get the Regeneron treatment. I am really concerned for the wife because she is in a hospital on a ventilator. I pray they didn't give her Remdesivir because that and a ventilator can have a bad outcome. Anyone that thinks there is no COVID is not thinking. Those that think there is COVID but a vaccine is the only answer is not thinking. If you have gotten the shot or not have a backup plan, or two, you might need it.

BrownFlush

I hope they all recover well. Since they thought Covid was a joke I would imagine that they hadn't prepared by having HCQ , Zinc and vitamins ready once they started getting sick. I would also guess that they didn't get the Regeneron treatment. I am really concerned for the wife because she is in a hospital on a ventilator. I pray they didn't give her Remdesivir because that and a ventilator can have a bad outcome. Anyone that thinks there is no COVID is not thinking. Those that think there is COVID but a vaccine is the only answer is not thinking. If you have gotten the shot or not have a backup plan, or two, you might need it.
My neighbor and family went on the Alaska tour, and came back with a buffet.
8 went. All had the vax. All came down with the big C. 3 had Pfizer, 3 had J&J, 2 Moderna .
These people go to the mailbox wearing a 95 mask. Told my wife on the phone they just didn’t get it.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
My neighbor and family went on the Alaska tour, and came back with a buffet.
8 went. All had the vax. All came down with the big C. 3 had Pfizer, 3 had J&J, 2 Moderna .
These people go to the mailbox wearing a 95 mask. Told my wife on the phone they just didn’t get it.
People that trust in the shot do not have any other options ready and that is what the MSM, President Biden, and Bid Pharma has made sure happened. When a person that hasn't got the shot gets sick the people that believe in the shot says if they would of got the shot this wouldn't have happened. but when they get the COVID they just shrug their shoulders or explain how much worse it would of been if they hadn't got the shot.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'll make this short. Nephew (in his mid 40's) was always posting on Facebook about how Corona was all a big Government lie and he and his family would NEVER become sheeples and get vaccinated. Just heard today the whole family now has COVID. He has been out of work for a month now, His wife (late 30's) is on a ventilator a hundred miles from home because apparently there are none available in the Twin Cities. Older son (24) has missed weeks of work and has trouble moving. His youngest son (about 13) is living with his grandma and has it. Get the shots you pansies.
MYODB

BrownFlush

People that trust in the shot do not have any other options ready and that is what the MSM, President Biden, and Bid Pharma have made sure happens. When a person that hasn't got the shot gets sick the people that believe in the shot says if they would of got the shot this wouldn't have happened. but when they get the COVID they just shrug their shoulders or explain how much worse it would of been if they hadn't got the shot.
Interested in hearing the recovery stories of them all. Our neighbor, 3, all got Pfizer. All overweight.The rest of the family, I’ve never seen.
They were and are card carrying super lib, Biden lovers, rainbow flag flying, from Connecticut dims.

UnionStrong

People that trust in the shot do not have any other options ready and that is what the MSM, President Biden, and Bid Pharma has made sure happened. When a person that hasn't got the shot gets sick the people that believe in the shot says if they would of got the shot this wouldn't have happened. but when they get the COVID they just shrug their shoulders or explain how much worse it would of been if they hadn't got the shot.
They have been lied too and don’t want to believe it.

rod

Retired 22 years
And I’m not trying to get into a pissing match with you. Respect you sir
I guess the bottom line is if you ask that family today (especially the wife who is still on a ventilator) if they should have gotten the shots ---what would their answer be now? All I know is the daily anti-vacs posts from him on Facebook has stopped now.

UnionStrong

I guess the bottom line is if you ask that family today (especially the wife who is still on a ventilator) if they should have gotten the shots ---what would their answer be now? All I know is the daily anti-vacs posts from him on Facebook has stopped now.
They still could have gotten covid. Stop acting like the fake vaccine is a cure.