Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The fake vaccine would have been a good way for the wife to have avoided the ventilator or even a bad case in all likelihood.

Going to a hospital that knows not to put people with respiratory disease on ventilators would be an even better way to stay off of one. With early treatment, no need for hospitalization at all.

MAKAVELI

Going to a hospital that knows not to put people with respiratory disease on ventilators would be an even better way to stay off of one. With early treatment, no need for hospitalization at all.
The ventilator is a last resort there is no other option at that point. It comes down to ventilator or certain death.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Black Lives Matter now is on the side of some very conservative people because they both won't and don't want the vax.
Who would have thunk it?
Talk about strange bedfellows.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…?
Here is how Joe responded, “Well, I think, look, I think we get the vast majority, like what’s going on in some of these industries and some schools like 97-98%. I think we get awful close.”
I thought it was 70% and all was going to be good? We haven’t even hit 60% so how does he know that 70% isn’t going to do it? Unless he knew it was another lie when he said it then, but he just keeps putting the carrot in front of the sheep knowing they will fall for this lie just like the last ones that have gotten us to this point. All the while they are hoping if they just get to this lie we will all be able to get back to “normal“

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

The cult of Coronavirus. She’s lucky she wasn’t struck by lightning.

4BD1A150-EBDD-4EF4-BFC2-4679601D405D.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…?
Here is how Joe responded, “Well, I think, look, I think we get the vast majority, like what’s going on in some of these industries and some schools like 97-98%. I think we get awful close.”
I thought it was 70% and all was going to be good? We haven’t even hit 60% so how does he know that 70% isn’t going to do it? Unless he knew it was another lie when he said it then, but he just keeps putting the carrot in front of the sheep knowing they will fall for this lie just like the last ones that have gotten us to this point. All the while they are hoping if they just get to this lie we will all be able to get back to “normal“
The first mistake was somebody asked Biden a question.
Everything after that doesn't matter.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Australia is our Utopia future that Dems are heading for. Got to get rid of those guns first like Australia then the rest will be easy.
This isn’t Australia. As soon as they start trying to physically take our firearms is when it gets real. And the police and military know it. Don’t ever think people will simply roll over for that, only the sheep will.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
To watch what is happening in Australia right now is to watch a once-liberally democratic nation devolve into outright tyranny. Citizens in New South Wales and Victoria are being locked inside their homes and monitored by police, and anyone who dares protest the states’ strict coronavirus lockdown measures faces imprisonment, hefty fines, and even brutal physical attacks by law enforcement — all in response to a relatively minor outbreak of new cases among a population that is largely vaccinated.
This is going to be the new normal for eastern Australia if health officials such as New South Wales’s Dr. Kerry Chant get their way. Chant, who is the state’s chief health officer, recently admitted that pre-pandemic normalcy won’t ever be possible again because COVID-19 will always be around in some shape or form.
“We will not … ever be going back to pre-COVID levels,” “We’re always going to have to be mindful that COVID exists. So it’s not going to go back to normal. We can’t deny that we’re going to have to live with COVID.”
Chant and other public health officials responsible for this zero-COVID strategy have lost the plot. A COVID-19-free world just isn’t possible. It’s a virus, it will mutate, and it will continue to infect people regardless of vaccination status.
I bet Australia had sheep over there just as we have over here that thought if we just do what these mean dictators are telling us then they will be nice to us and give us our freedoms back and we can get back to Normal. Sheep are sheep no matter where they are in this world.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
To watch what is happening in Australia right now is to watch a once-liberally democratic nation devolve into outright tyranny. Citizens in New South Wales and Victoria are being locked inside their homes and monitored by police, and anyone who dares protest the states’ strict coronavirus lockdown measures faces imprisonment, hefty fines, and even brutal physical attacks by law enforcement — all in response to a relatively minor outbreak of new cases among a population that is largely vaccinated.
This is going to be the new normal for eastern Australia if health officials such as New South Wales’s Dr. Kerry Chant get their way. Chant, who is the state’s chief health officer, recently admitted that pre-pandemic normalcy won’t ever be possible again because COVID-19 will always be around in some shape or form.
“We will not … ever be going back to pre-COVID levels,” “We’re always going to have to be mindful that COVID exists. So it’s not going to go back to normal. We can’t deny that we’re going to have to live with COVID.”
Chant and other public health officials responsible for this zero-COVID strategy have lost the plot. A COVID-19-free world just isn’t possible. It’s a virus, it will mutate, and it will continue to infect people regardless of vaccination status.
I bet Australia had sheep over there just as we have over here that thought if we just do what these mean dictators are telling us then they will be nice to us and give us our freedoms back and we can get back to Normal. Sheep are sheep no matter where they are in this world.
For a flu!