Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

No, the whole point is not to keep your freedom and way of life, and pass it on to children and grandchildren.

That means that any physical danger isn't a problem, if the only 'solution' involves tens of trillions in debt and authoritarianism. Death is better than those things.
If death is better please do us a favor and take that option. 🙃

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_2etmfaub72tu8ik.jpeg

wilberforce15

If death is better please do us a favor and take that option. 🙃
Death is a better option than enslavement (whether by tens of trillions in generational debt, or by bequeathing authoritarianism) to any real American.

This isn't the Black Plague. Nothing about it justifies the measures we're employing.

And yet, even if it meant death, death is better than how we're 'solving' it.

wilberforce15

He's also not advocating for people not to get vaccinated. Lebron hasn't been infected but ultimately decided to get vaccinated after researching it for himself.
And all of that is fine. I don't advocate for others not to get vaccinated. I don't know them or their history. I know that a whole lot of vulnerable people are being idiots and not considering vaccination properly, and I know a whole lot of healthy people are being idiots and getting vaccinated without thinking.

Non sequitur

Don't bet the farm on your propaganda.
Another piece US anti-Ivermectin puzzle may have emerged. On Monday, pfιzєr announced that it's launching an accelerated Phase 2/3 trial for a COVID prophylactic pill designed to ward off COVID in those may have come in contact with the disease.

Coincidentally (or not), pfιzєr's drug shares at least one mechanism of action as Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic used in humans for decades, which functions as a protease inhibitor against Covid-19, which researchers speculate "could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency."

Lo and behold, pfιzєr's new drug - which some have jokingly dubbed "pfιzєrmectin," is described by the pharmaceutical giant as a "potent protease inhibitor."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Another piece US anti-Ivermectin puzzle may have emerged. On Monday, pfιzєr announced that it's launching an accelerated Phase 2/3 trial for a COVID prophylactic pill designed to ward off COVID in those may have come in contact with the disease.

Coincidentally (or not), pfιzєr's drug shares at least one mechanism of action as Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic used in humans for decades, which functions as a protease inhibitor against Covid-19, which researchers speculate "could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency."

Lo and behold, pfιzєr's new drug - which some have jokingly dubbed "pfιzєrmectin," is described by the pharmaceutical giant as a "potent protease inhibitor."
Sheep thick in both camps is far from propaganda.

I have read about the Pfizer pill. I think Merck is a little ahead in the trials.
Ritonavir (used for aids) is the antiviral is what I've read...It may be in it but Ivermectin has not been mentioned with that I've seen.

BrownFlush

Joe Rogan has millions of dollars and access to the best doctors in the world. They prescribed him ivermectin.

Carry on.
Along with a hundred other things. Amazing. Two days after he announced he had it, he didn't. Ivermectin must be miraculous. The only problem is that evidently it's selective with who it cures.

"God doesn't have respect for money. If he did, he would have gave it to a better class of people." -Clint Eastwood
The guy equates the vax to the holocaust. Jerry Springer Jr.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

BAC3B7B6-3021-43BD-BAB5-7588EA03BA56.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How come when a non vaxed person gets COVID they say they should of got the vaccine but when a Vaxed
person gets COVID they say they knew the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus but it lessens the effects of it? But then how come when a vaxed person has mild symptoms from the COVID they say the vaccine was the reason but when an unvaxed person has mild symptoms they say that the virus affects everyone differently?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How come when a non vaxed person gets COVID they say they should of got the vaccine but when a Vaxed
person gets COVID they say they knew the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus but it lessens the effects of it? But then how come when a vaxed person has mild symptoms from the COVID they say the vaccine was the reason but when an unvaxed person has mild symptoms they say that the virus affects everyone differently?
Because for most, there’s no justification to get the venom

BrownFlush

How come when a non vaxed person gets COVID they say they should of got the vaccine
because they should have

when a vaxed. person gets COVID they say they knew the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus but it lessens the effects of it
because it does
But then how come when a vaxed person has mild symptoms from the COVID they say the vaccine was the reason but when an unvaxed person has mild symptoms they say that the virus affects everyone differently?
because it does