Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
another day in the circus. No mask and no vaccination. We’ll continue in this loop.
I’m guessing you wore a mask and are vaccinated so what loop are you trying to escape? I haven’t wore a mask and I’m not vaccinated so life is as it always has been for me. Why are the dumb asses that wear mask and getting vaccination after vaccination looking to get back to a normal where they don’t have to wear a mask and get vaccinations after vaccinations? They don’t even see the irony in this. Yet they call on others to get back to normal. Brainwashing is deep. You have to feel sorry for these people. Enjoy the normal you have helped to create.

Darmark7

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I’m guessing you wore a mask and are vaccinated so what loop are you trying to escape? I haven’t wore a mask and I’m not vaccinated so life is as it always has been for me. Why are the dumb asses that wear mask and getting vaccination after vaccination looking to get back to a normal where they don’t have to wear a mask and get vaccinations after vaccinations? They don’t even see the irony in this. Yet they call on others to get back to normal. Brainwashing is deep. You have to feel sorry for these people. Enjoy the normal you have helped to create.
I saw my doctor today. she didn't bat an eye when I said that I have never been tested nor gotten the "cure".

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I saw my doctor today. she didn't bat an eye when I said that I have never been tested nor gotten the "cure".
Because the real doctors know it’s BS. Mine takes his mask off as soon as he’s in the exam room with me and tells me to do the same if I want to. He’s had Covid and will not get vaccinated either.

UnionStrong

Democrats Utopia! Uncle Joe is doing his best to get us all there. That bad orange man never would of let us had a Utopia like Uncle Joe is heading for! Thank God we have people amongst us that voted for this great guy and still stands by him. Let’s go Brandon!
They want straight up communism here!

El Correcto

god is dead
Thank you to all the wonderful health care workers who faced down an unknown virus and risked their lives to treat their fellow Americans suffering from this novel virus without any hard data on it.
Now bend the knee to King Biden or lose your livelihood.

El Correcto

god is dead
That strange new respect the marxists have for healthcare in america evaporated the second it was time to destroy them. No more compassion or respect, time to bend the knee or you are out.

Darmark7

That strange new respect the marxists have for healthcare in america evaporated the second it was time to destroy them. No more compassion or respect, time to bend the knee or you are out.
Yet we have people that think that if they just follow these Marxist orders then they will let us get back to “normal”

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

brainwashing because somebody told you to get vaccinated, so that it can possibly keep you from dying? A government job is supposed to protect its citizens.

Darmark7

brainwashing because somebody told you to get vaccinated, so that it can possibly keep you from dying? A government job is supposed to protect its citizens.
Brain washed because you believe if everyone would follow what they tell everyone to do then they will let us all go back to the life we had.
As far as a governments job is to protect us. Wow just Wow I’m speechless on that one. But let’s see how that government you are counting on has done so far and this is just some that we have caught them at.
The 13 Most Evil US Government Human Experiments - War Is Crime

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Brain washed because you believe if everyone would follow what they tell everyone to do then they will let us all go back to the life we had.
As far as a governments job is to protect us. Wow just Wow I’m speechless on that one. But let’s see how that government you are counting on has done so far and this is just some that we have caught them at.
The 13 Most Evil US Government Human Experiments - War Is Crime

Our government is much better compared to some other places. Maybe go live in north Korea ?

Once again this a public health concern that is killing Americans.

UnionStrong

So what do you guys tell families who lost their loved ones to covid?
Nothing. People die everyday. What do you tell the families of the black children that get killed in Chicago? How about the kids dying from the fentanyl flooding over the border because of this feckless imbecile of a president? Let me know when you have a real threat, not this flu virus.

Darmark7

So what do you guys tell families who lost their loved ones to covid?
I haven‘t lost anyone I know to COVID but I guess I would tell them the same thing I would tell them when they die from the other hundred things that brings death… “Sorry for your loss”. What do people tell families that lost loved ones that have been vaccinated or died from the vaccination?
Our government is much better compared to some other places. Maybe go live in north Korea ?

Once again this a public health concern that is killing Americans.
“Much better” that’s a pretty low bar. Just how many atrocities does a government have to pull on the people before it catches your eyes? Or as long as another country is worse you will trust ours? The :censored2: our government has done is enough that I will try to take care of myself before I trust them with my security, money, health or life.

Last edited: