Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly it won’t go away but has to be under control. People comparing it to the flu. Covid is much more dangerous.
How dense are you? It’s a flu virus! People will always die from the virus, vaccinated or not! It’s life buddy! Stay home in a bubble if you’re that fearful!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I do too. For one more day.
Enjoy tomorrow and your first days of retirement. It will be 1 yr for me the 30th of this month. I still think about my last day at work and 1st day of retirement. Those will be the best days of the rest of your life!

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Enjoy tomorrow and your first days of retirement. It will be 1 yr for me the 30th of this month. I still think about my last day at work and 1st day of retirement. Those will be the best days of the rest of your life!
I still think about my first day.
I should have quit and gotten a city job.

Darmark7

CNN got called out by Joe Rogan for lying when Dr. Sanjay Gupta appeared on Rogan’s podcast. The video has piled up over five million views in just 24 hours. Now CNN is desperately trying to backtrack and spin their way out of it.
CNN anchor Don Lemon tried to help out Dr. Sanjay Gupta following his disastrous interview with podcast host Joe Rogan, where he got Gupta to admit it was misleading for CNN to solely label Ivermectin as just “horse de-wormer” when Rogan was diagnosed with COVID-19.
It seems we have people in here that must watch CNN and parrot what they say. I was wondering how people that had never heard the word Ivermectin all of a sudden comes out calling it a horse dewormer. I like 99% of the people had never heard of it until all the fuss started up about it but after a little research (not from CNN) I found out a guy got the Noble peace prize and what a great medicine this has been for years. Parroting stupid people trying to sound informed and smart will make one sound stupid.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

CNN got called out by Joe Rogan for lying when Dr. Sanjay Gupta appeared on Rogan’s podcast. The video has piled up over five million views in just 24 hours. Now CNN is desperately trying to backtrack and spin their way out of it.
CNN anchor Don Lemon tried to help out Dr. Sanjay Gupta following his disastrous interview with podcast host Joe Rogan, where he got Gupta to admit it was misleading for CNN to solely label Ivermectin as just “horse de-wormer” when Rogan was diagnosed with COVID-19.
It seems we have people in here that must watch CNN and parrot what they say. I was wondering how people that had never heard the word Ivermectin all of a sudden comes out calling it a horse dewormer. I like 99% of the people had never heard of it until all the fuss started up but a little research (not from CNN) and I found out a guy got the Noble peace prize and what a great medicine this has been for years.
I used it to prevent heartworms in my dog. But what the idiots on here can’t seem to grasp because they haven’t heard it from they’re masters, is that there are 2 formulations of ivermectin, one for animals and one that a Dr. prescribes for humans. Billions of people have taken it with out adverse effects. If only the idiots would do a little research and be honest about it. Instead they slavishly listen to and believe everything they’re fellow idiot Don Lemon says.

Darmark7

I used it to prevent heartworms in my dog. But what the idiots on here can’t seem to grasp because they haven’t heard it from they’re masters, is that there are 2 formulations of ivermectin, one for animals and one that a Dr. prescribes for humans. Billions of people have taken it with out adverse effects. If only the idiots would do a little research and be honest about it. Instead they slavishly listen to and believe everything they’re fellow idiot Don Lemon says.
Good morning UnionStrong. I was thinking of how stoked you must be today! Is UPS going to do anything for you this morning or are you going to do like I did and have them not even mention you are leaving?

UnionStrong

Good morning UnionStrong. I was thinking of how stoked you must be today! Is UPS going to do anything for you this morning or are you going to do like I did and have them not even mention you are leaving?
Nothing planned as far I see. Only my immediate crew knows or cares. They usually just make a brief announcement at the am meeting. Quiet is better I think.

Darmark7

Nothing planned as far I see. Only my immediate crew knows or cares. They usually just make a brief announcement at the am meeting. Quiet is better I think.
At our center they would have a cake and a BS speech. I told them in advanced I didn’t want any recognition or even to mention I was leaving. I told the guys that I wanted to know it was my last day.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
At our center they would have a cake and a BS speech. I told them in advanced I didn’t want any recognition or even to mention I was leaving. I told the guys I wanted to know it was my last day.
At FedEx there is no acknowledgment, period, unless you are management.
I had six weeks of PTO, took them consecutively, and retired afterwards on my birthday! Never looked back!
Was a helluva birthday, though!

Fenris

I can't recall if this was posted. Australian health officials admitting that everyone will eventually get covid. US health officials will wait until they force everyone to get vaccinated before they admit here.