Coronavirus

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Nothing. People die everyday. What do you tell the families of the black children that get killed in Chicago? How about the kids dying from the fentanyl flooding over the border because of this feckless imbecile of a president? Let me know when you have a real threat, not this flu virus.

One doesn’t have to do with the other. Chicago is a poverty problem.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I haven‘t lost anyone I know to COVID but I guess I would tell them the same thing I would tell them when they die from the other hundred things that brings death… “Sorry for your loss”. What do people tell families that lost loved ones that have been vaccinated or died from the vaccination?

“Much better” that’s a pretty low bar. Just how many atrocities does a government have to pull on the people before it catches your eyes? Or as long as another country is worse you will trust ours? The :censored2: our government has done is enough that I will try to take care of myself before I trust them with my security, money, health or life.

Americans have been spoiled and don’t know what real tyranny is. Somebody telling you put your mask on and social distance isnt tyrannical.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m going to listen to them before anyone else. Not that they can be wrong, but they’re more qualified.
Of course you will. Now go away mr gullible. Don’t forget your masks and booster! 😂😂😂
2D806AC3-6331-42FA-B470-28916B517379.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Americans have been spoiled and don’t know what real tyranny is. Somebody telling you put your mask on and social distance isnt tyrannical.
No but we are way past mask and social distance. That is where the tyranny started. Look where we are now. People losing their small business because they couldn’t have 10 or 20 people in their business because of this killer virus but those 10 or 20 people could then go to Walmart with hundreds jammed together. That’s tyranny. When a government can tell what businesses can be opened and who is closed especially when it goes against them saying that people need to be spaced apart that’s tyranny. A small business or Walmart which would make more sense if you believed people didn’t need to be jammed together. Gyms closed but fast food essential. Churches closed but liquor stores essential. People outdoors can’t gather but rioters (as long as it’s BLM or Antifa) are OK and protected. And this is just where we are now. It never gets better. The bigger tyranny gets the more it takes. If people hasn’t seen this is a control issue they will go along with the next step and the next waiting for it to get better as more and more rights and freedoms are taken away.

UnionStrong

No but we are way past mask and social distance. That is where the tyranny started. Look where we are now. People losing their small business because they couldn’t have 10 or 20 people in their business because of this killer virus but those 10 or 20 people could then go to Walmart with hundreds jammed together. That’s tyranny. When a government can tell what businesses can be opened and who is closed especially when it goes against them saying that people need to be spaced apart that’s tyranny. A small business or Walmart which would make more sense if you believed people didn’t need to be jammed together. Gyms closed but fast food essential. Churches closed but liquor stores essential. People outdoors can’t gather but rioters (as long as it’s BLM or Antifa) are OK and protected. And this is just where we are now. It never gets better. The bigger tyranny gets the more it takes. If people hasn’t seen this is a control issue they will go along with the next step and the next waiting for it to get better as more and more rights and freedoms are taken away.
Incrementalism

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Look I’m for medical freedom. If you don’t want the vaccine do you, even though I think it’s silly. People are not taking it serious. This is a deadly virus and they have to ensure safety. If they just ignore it then what ???

Darmark7

Incrementalism
It has to be that way. If we would of been told we would be where we are today when they told us the lie that it was “just 30 days to slow the spread“ the masses would of never fell for it. Frog in the slow boiling water. They know what they are doing and how much to push with each fear they raise.

UnionStrong

It has to be that way. If we would of been told we would be where we are today when they told us the lie that it was “just 30 days to slow the spread“ the masses would of never fell for it. Frog in the slow boiling water. They know what they are doing and how much to push with each fear they raise.
I really believe they want violence. It’s the next logical step in order to get the guns. Martial law.

Darmark7

Look I’m for medical freedom. If you don’t want the vaccine do you, even though I think it’s silly. People are not taking it serious. This is a deadly virus and they have to ensure safety. If they just ignore it then what ???
I’m for medical freedom also. If someone wants the vaccine then knock yourself out. But medical freedom is not telling people they will lose freedom and jobs because they will not comply. I take no medicine. I don’t even like to take an aspirin so why would I let them rape (forcing an object in your body) me with a vaccine?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I’m for medical freedom also. If someone wants the vaccine then knock yourself out. But medical freedom is not telling people they will lose freedom and jobs because they will not comply. I take no medicine. I don’t even like to take an aspirin so why would I let them rape (forcing an object in your body) me with a vaccine?

Because it’s a deadly virus. Nobody should lose their job, but we have to react or it will never be under control.

UnionStrong

It’s not as deadly as they’re saying. If it was they would never allow infected illegals to invade us now would they? Think about it.

Darmark7

Because it’s a deadly virus. Nobody should lose their job, but we have to react or it will never be under control.
Just what is “under control” we have had the flu shot for decades and it still isn’t “under control” Every year, until COVID, we heard about how this was a terrible flu season. Why? We have had the flu vaccine for decades. We was told that the goal was to get to the point that the hospitals were not over run. We are there now but that was just the BS they knew we would accept. COVID will never completely go away. What is the goal until they will let us “go back to normal?” No one knows because that is not the plan.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Just what is “under control” we have had the flu shot for decades and it still isn’t “under control” Every year, until COVID, we heard about how this was a terrible flu season. Why? We have had the flu vaccine for decades. We was told that the goal was to get to the point that the hospitals were not over run. We are there now but that was just the BS they knew we would accept. COVID will never completely go away. What is the goal until they will let us “go back to normal?” No one knows because that is not the plan.

Exactly it won’t go away but has to be under control. People comparing it to the flu. Covid is much more dangerous.