Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Getting the most for their advertising dollar.
It's a company in business to make money.
No scorn if you aren't suspicious and bias to begin with.
I question everything. If positions can't handle questions or if one side of the debate is cancelled and shut down then that tells me there is cover up going on. Truth can be questioned and opposed while Lies cannot. Why is the advertising dollars going to so many news outlets? If a product is being put into my body I'm going to question what it is and then if I'm hearing news that it isn't good for me I'm going to want to hear from a source that will not lose millions of dollars if it says something negative about that product. I read reviews when I'm going to buy almost any product. I want both sides but if I find out that product maker is paying someone doing the review I would not even consider that review as completely truthful. With the flip flopping that has went on with these vaccines I think people have a right to be suspicious and bias.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I question everything. If positions can't handle questions or if one side of the debate is cancelled and shut down then that tells me there is cover up going on. Truth can be questioned and opposed while Lies cannot. Why is the advertising dollars going to so many news outlets? If a product is being put into my body I'm going to question what it is and then if I'm hearing news that it isn't good for me I'm going to want to hear from a source that will not lose millions of dollars if it says something negative about that product. I read reviews when I'm going to buy almost any product. I want both sides but if I find out that product maker is paying someone doing the review I would not even consider that review as completely truthful. With the flip flopping that has went on with these vaccines I think people have a right to be suspicious and bias.

When people's main argument to get the shot is "just get the shot" tells you how much mental capacity they allot for making important medical decisions. That's basically a slightly altered version of Nike's slogan. People have outsourced their thinking to advertisers and corporations.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When people's main argument to get the shot is "just get the shot"
This is far from peoples main argument to get the shot.
Your argument is that people who got the vaccine (the general population )is too stupid and just a few "thinking" people made the right decision and didn't get the shot.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is far from peoples main argument to get the shot.
Your argument is that people who got the vaccine (the general population )is too stupid and just a few "thinking" people made the right decision and didn't get the shot.
Um no.

The argument is that not everyone has the same risk from covid. Lots of people with virtually no risk of death from it don't want to take a drug with no long term studies.

The olds and the fatties should really get vaccinated in my opinion.

BrownFlush

The argument is that not everyone has the same risk from covid. Lots of people with virtually no risk of death from it don't want to take a drug with no long term studies.
Um yes.
But, this wasn't what was stated,

Not only fatties, but compromised immune systems and the elderly need to take a good kook at it.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

The olds and the fatties should really get vaccinated in my opinion.
Don’t forget those who took all the info, weighed it, and talked to their doctor and made a decision based on all that.
Millions who took the shot aren’t mindless drones ( like is inferred by some here)because someone sees it differently.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don’t forget those who took all the info, weighed it, and talked to their doctor and made a decision based on all that.
Millions who took the shot aren’t mindless drones ( like is inferred by some here)because someone sees it differently.
Millions who didn't take the shot aren’t mindless drones (like is inferred by some here) because someone sees it differently.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think you're wrong.
You weighed your options and made a decision.

Most people probably didn't give it much thought at all. You're just taking personal offense because you don't want to be lumped in with those mindless drones.

BrownFlush

I think you're wrong.
You weighed your options and made a decision.

Most people probably didn't give it much thought at all. You're just taking personal offense because you don't want to be lumped in with those people.
Not at all. Not offended by anything here.
And, I don’t agree with you that “ most” people don’t give it much thought. I think they do. At least the people in my circle, both for and against.

vantexan

A fellow named Alex Berenson recently noted there's been an upsurge in deaths from all causes amongst 20-50 year olds. He was kicked off Twitter for pointing it out. A hospital in western Scotland just reported a large increase in heart attacks. Is any of this related to the vaccines? Who knows? But I'm waiting to see if it is.

BrownFlush

A fellow named Alex Berenson recently noted there's been an upsurge in deaths from all causes amongst 20-50 year olds. He was kicked off Twitter for pointing it out. A hospital in western Scotland just reported a large increase in heart attacks. Is any of this related to the vaccines? Who knows? But I'm waiting to see if it is.
Sure it is.
Why, everything is about Covid and the Kill juice. Don't you know that by now?