Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How the :censored2: is this still even a thing!?
As long as people give in to the tyrants this will keep on and on going. All you have to do is look back over the last year and see how every promise of any freedom has been taken away and then another condition has to be met for another promise to be given. Yet we have people that still don‘t see anything strange going on. One small step at a time with a promise and people will fall for it again and again. This is only the beginning. It’s much bigger than just a virus.

Darmark7

6AD1EF5E-4EC7-4386-8394-7FD8A5DD34E1.jpeg

Darmark7

This is why Bill Gates wants to kill 90% of the human population, FYI:

View attachment 356907

Think about that the next time you feel like hitting a billionaire in the face with a pie.
There are people even on this forum that thinks this guy is a good person trying to help us. He has been banned from other countries because of his vaccine experiments on the poor people. Bill Gates is a eugenicists which means he would be going against his belief to try to help people to live longer or save lives.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I know I know DeSantis is killing us all here in Florida. My family and friends from other states that listen to MSM have all warned me how bad it is here and how horrible DeSantis is. Glad they informed me because I don't have a TV and I wouldn't have know it because we are living life pretty much normal here.
Do you know the reason why the homeless and Amish do not have a pandemic problem? Because neither one of those groups watch TV.
Below is a couple links you might want to check out.
Free States Faring Far Better Than Lockdown States in One Huge Way, New Data Show | Brad Polumbo
The media is lying. On COVID, Florida is still doing well
Life is grand here in The Free State, despite what people in other states think. When I talk to people who recent moved here from the locked down states they’re so amazed. And happy, all very happy to have their freedoms back again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There are people even on this forum that thinks this guy is a good person trying to help us. He has been banned from other countries because of his vaccine experiments on the poor people. Bill Gates is a eugenicists which means he would be going against his belief to try to help people to live longer or save lives.
Do you believe that the vax, the virus, and all that's going on with it, is in someway fulfillment of biblical prophesy?

Darmark7

Do you believe that the vax, the virus, and all that's going on with it, is in someway fulfillment of biblical prophesy?
I‘m not sure but I do believe it is to fulfill agenda 21 and agenda 2030. This could be part of biblical prophecy. There sure is a lot of things coming true and at a pace no one would of ever believed could of happened just a few yrs ago. The cashless society that seems to be coming and the people that are completely blind and going a long without question has caught my attention that this is looking Biblical.

BrownFlush

I‘m not sure but I do believe it is to fulfill agenda 21 and agenda 2030. This could be part of biblical prophecy. There sure is a lot of things coming true and at a pace no one would of ever believed could of happened just a few yrs ago. The cashless society that seems to be coming and the people that are completely blind and going a long without question has caught my attention that this is looking Biblical.
I thought by your comments you leaned that way.
I deny it has anything to do with or any relationship to what is written in Scripture.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s prophetic for sure. The blind are meant to be blind. Don’t doubt yourself if you are one of the sighted ones. It’s real.

BrownFlush

It’s prophetic for sure. The blind are meant to be blind. Don’t doubt yourself if you are one of the sighted ones. It’s real.
Nothing like conspiracy theories with some unscriptural, misinterpretation biblical pronouncements thrown in for some icing. lol
Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Darmark7

What outcome is that?
We will see. Again Biblical or not the outcome will be the same. Some people believe this is all for our benefit and good while others think it is going to be devastating and bad. No matter what someone says it will not persuade people to change their view. From what I’ve seen in the last year I‘m on the side that this is not for good. You might see things as good. We will see. Time will tell.

PS. You brought in the Bible not me or anyone else.