Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We will see. Again Biblical or not the outcome will be the same. Some people believe this is all for our benefit and good while others think it is going to be devastating and bad. No matter what someone says it will not persuade people to change their view. From what I’ve seen in the last year I‘m on the side that this is not for good. You might see things as good. We will see. Time will tell.
Lines are already drawn.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Why?
As I said, it was obvious by some of your comments you had also "bought" some of the things that some have been spouting is in the Bible.
You ask me if I thought it was Biblical so I told you I wasn’t sure and it didn’t make any difference in the outcome but then you must doubt your own beliefs because you have to attack what I believe and say a statement like:
“Nothing like conspiracy theories with some unscriptural, misinterpretation biblical pronouncements thrown in for some icing.”
Believe whatever you want to. Knock yourself out with whatever you want to do. I’m not going to say you are stupid for what you believe. Like I said the outcome will be what it is. Time will tell.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why Bill Gates wants to kill 90% of the human population, FYI:

View attachment 356907

Think about that the next time you feel like hitting a billionaire in the face with a pie.
Pretty sure he's been hell bent on killing everyone since somebody made this in the 90's:

billagram2.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You ask me if I thought it was Biblical so I told you I wasn’t sure and it didn’t make any difference in the outcome but then you must doubt your own beliefs because you have to attack what I believe and say a statement like:
“Nothing like conspiracy theories with some unscriptural, misinterpretation biblical pronouncements thrown in for some icing.”
Believe whatever you want to. Knock yourself out with whatever you want to do. I’m not going to say you are stupid for what you believe. Like I said the outcome will be what it is. Time will tell.
Look again. No attack.
That comment wasn't in response to anything you said.
But, from this comment, you do believe it is biblical and you don't sound happy it's been found out.

BrownFlush

There is something deeply personal about having a pie punched into your face. He may have been evil before that, but after that he had a vendetta.
Yes... Oh yes...
after that incident he called China and flew Fauci over and they finally came up with the virus so they could make the kill juice vax to kill us all...
Please stop...lol...smh

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Look again. No attack.
That comment wasn't in response to anything you said.
But, from this comment, you do believe it is biblical and you don't sound happy it's been found out.
You are starting to sound a lot like my wife. She can argue a subject to death with a rock. Again Biblical or not it is the same outcome. Hope you get the outcome you want and I don’t get the one I think might be coming. Time will tell. Good night and enjoy the weekend.

BrownFlush

You are starting to sound a lot like my wife. She can argue a subject to death with a rock. Again Biblical or not it is the same outcome. Hope you get the outcome you want and I don’t get the one I think might be coming. Time will tell. Good night and enjoy the weekend.
Good Night.
( everyday is Saturday when you're retired..... C'mon Man!)