Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was obvious by how quickly it was granted eua that it wasn't tested properly, and everything surrounding it was political. Politics ruins everything.
That’s why they suppressed alternative therapies, couldn’t have gotten EUA if there was an alternative, viable treatment, which as we now know, there was.

Last edited:

Gotta Go

69C984A7-F56E-48FC-AA77-210E6FE4136A.jpeg

rickyb

my friends wife used to have asthma as a kid, but it went away. now after she got covid the asthma is back.

i know someone who died from covid. my dad got it so bad the second time, he needed an inhaler or something

and i saw a clip on 1 of cnbc and a morgan stanley analyst figures the economy will be affected by people who become disabled bc of long covid

Thebrownblob

my friends wife used to have asthma as a kid, but it went away. now after she got covid the asthma is back.

i know someone who died from covid. my dad got it so bad the second time, he needed an inhaler or something

and i saw a clip on 1 of cnbc and a morgan stanley analyst figures the economy will be affected by people who become disabled bc of long covid

If only those people would’ve been vaccinated none of this would’ve happened 🧐

Thebrownblob

the one who died was right wing so she thought it was a scam. she spread it at the bar. found dead in her home.
Why would she be right wing didn’t Trump make sure that vaccine was made hastily? Wouldn’t she be for it? And explain to me how you could possibly tell who spread a virus?

Thebrownblob

Lol Long Covid is actually code for vaccine injury

And vaccine breakthrough is code for the :censored2: don’t work.

And boosters every four months for a vaccine that was supposed to be 93% effective is code for oh crap we are screwed let’s do something by The government and big Pharma.

rickyb

Lol Long Covid is actually code for vaccine injury

And vaccine breakthrough is code for the :censored2: don’t work.

And boosters every four months for a vaccine that was supposed to be 93% effective is code for oh crap we are screwed let’s do something by The government and big Pharma.
they shouldve made vaccines affordable to 3rd world