Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
329494_h5sq2x11nffvi3j.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I can't believe you people were so selfish, murdering grandma because you let yourself be persuaded by clearly bad arguments that lock downs and experimental gene therapy could keep you safe. Why couldn't you do your part to protect your community by simply ignoring nonsense and living your life like normal. That's not asking too much. It's not asking anything at all, but still you couldn't do it. One death is too many, now 1000 more people are dying every week because you couldn't do nothing.

tadpole

Just about every person that berated us hasn't posted in months
All the people I had to put on ignore seemed to either:
1. Change their outlook about the virus and our response to it
2. Chill out about their anger and hostility towards those who make different choices

I've definitely chilled out about arguing about lockdowns and vaccines. But I'm ready to hit the streets and protest if more mandates are ever announced.

By the way, @oldngray it looks like Fauci is having a normal retirement. I doubt it has much to do with being pressured to retire.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All the people I had to put on ignore seemed to either:
1. Change their outlook about the virus and our response to it
2. Chill out about their anger and hostility towards those who make different choices

I've definitely chilled out about arguing about lockdowns and vaccines. But I'm ready to hit the streets and protest if more mandates are ever announced.

By the way, @oldngray it looks like Fauci is having a normal retirement. I doubt it has much to do with being pressured to retire.

Fauci knows what the future holds if he stays after the midterms. As it is Louisiana and I think Missouri are filing suit about the vaccines and the court has allowed them to call Fauci as a witness.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why is half the population wrong about everything, like what science is, or the obvious fact that masks and lockdowns wouldn't work? I guess this has something to do with it. If you ever thought the covid response was appropriate, you belong on the left (go figure) side of this curve. If you still think any of it was good or helpful you probably inhabit the gray and yellow spaces on the left side.

bell-curve.png