Coronavirus

ManInBrown

How many of you guys get a lot of foreign packages? I don't know if I want

to deliver them of them now. Can a virus spread to packages?
Absolutely could spread on a package. From everything they know this little fkr is a beast. I would not be handling anything from China. I’d refuse to take it out. Problem is, how are you going to know, until you’ve already touched it.

RTCD

Wear gloves, wash your hands, don’t rub your eyes.

Boxes from China are usually easy to spot... yellow tape all over them, etc. Just call them in as unmarked hazmats...
Don’t touch. Secure the vehicle. Notify supervisor

ManInBrown

Lol. Millions would be dead already if that were true.
So let me get this straight. You think China is being honest with the number of deaths? There are likely 100s of thousands that have died already in China. Do a twitter search on Wuhan? They are welding people’s front doors closed so they can’t leave their houses.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So let me get this straight. You think China is being honest with the number of deaths? There are likely 100s of thousands that have died already in China. Do a twitter search on Wuhan? They are welding people’s front doors closed so they can’t leave their houses.
Lol.
Bring it on.
I'm always down for a good culling of the weaklings. Nature is a bad mama jama.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The CCP is upset because they can't harvest the infected people's organs.