Coronavirus

vantexan

I wonder exactly what you are trying to say. I'd hope they all do.
What's your angle?
If they work for FedEx they'll have used up all their remaining vacation days and then on LWOP. They'll have a job somewhere but may get displaced from their current job.

In 2011 I was returning from vacation when a blocked artery required me to call my mgr on a Sunday night. I forget the exact reason, but my next check or the one after was short a day's pay because I had called off coming back from vacation. Sr mgr paid me after I asked why but I had to ask.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes, the flu kills more people every year but the coronavirus has a much higher death rate. If it keeps spreading the way it has so far then we definitely will have problems here.
1) that death rate is still well under 10%

2) it may be even Lower than they currently think because many people get no sicker than the common cold with it so they aren’t getting diagnosed because they never go to doctor.

Overpaid Union Thug

1) that death rate is still well under 10%

2) it may be even Lower than they currently think because many people get no sicker than the common cold with it so they aren’t getting diagnosed because they never go to doctor.
The last figures I saw showed the corona virus having a higher death rate. Plus, the flu mostly kills elderly, children, and people already sick. Corona seems to not care.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The last figures I saw showed the corona virus having a higher death rate. Plus, the flu mostly kills elderly, children, and people already sick. Corona seems to not care.
Higher than the flu yeah but the death rate is still like 4% I think is what I saw.

And like I said that’s only of those known to get it. Many don’t have symptoms serious enough to see medical attention.

Things like this are always scary because they are new and there is always the chance of mutations also. But right now it doesn’t look like a world wide pandemic killing millions type of thing.

Overpaid Union Thug

Higher than the flu yeah but the death rate is still like 4% I think is what I saw.

And like I said that’s only of those known to get it. Many don’t have symptoms serious enough to see medical attention.

Things like this are always scary because they are new and there is always the chance of mutations also. But right now it doesn’t look like a world wide pandemic killing millions type of thing.
At its current rate of spreading it very well could be a pandemic. We aren’t getting the truth in the mainstream news. And China is doing a decent job of keeping a lid on it. Some truth is slipping through their nets. Thank God for VPNs.

over9five

Staff member
upload_2020-2-18_11-31-43.png

Oh, that's not suspicious...

Read more Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases