Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
oh a meme guy! So sophomoric.
1545780394124.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
my god I just realized that is exactly what the chinese will say. those piles of bodies died for some other reason.
have you worked for them before?
or do great communist minds think alike?
Most likely story would be that they pile all the bodies in one general location and just start a major gas main leak fire. Have several blocks burnt down, they can run the story that the fire was to wild to get under control.
Turn it into a common incident that costed many lives.
Works for me.

bacha29

you dont actually watch any part of fox , just read your DNC talking points ?

Fox has had all of the prominent disease experts on all day long including Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx

if you have something to contribute here that is factual can you please try to provide it?
What can Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx do to combat the "Democrat Hoax"? After all according to Orange Head, COVID -19 only infected 15 people and would be gone in a week. Instead it has infected 100,000 killed 1500 and still no end in sight.

newfie

No, I tell the truth, and await your lies in response. You really do seem to be a professional troll for Trump. Do you work directly for the Russians or the GOP? Pretty much the same thing, right?

your anti-trump tactics have done much to help our great leader and you should continue with earnest and haste.

newfie

What can Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx do to combat the "Democrat Hoax"? After all according to Orange Head, COVID -19 only infected 15 people and would be gone in a week. Instead it has infected 100,000 killed 1500 and still no end in sight.

thank god other leaders took the threat seriously or we would have a lot of deaths in new york city right now

Mayor Resisted Drastic Steps on Virus. Then Came a Backlash From His Aides.

Mayor de Blasio Encourages New Yorkers to Visit Asian-American Owned Small Businesses

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Birx is worthless. Bring back Fauci.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Most likely story would be that they pile all the bodies in one general location and just start a major gas main leak fire. Have several blocks burnt down, they can run the story that the fire was to wild to get under control.
Turn it into a common incident that costed many lives.
Works for me.
That happened last week? A large storage facility exploded over there