Coronavirus

cachmeifucan

Screensho1.jpg

floridays

And we have over 4000 employees horrible conditions it's a future Hotspot. That picture was taken yesterday. And IL be at work at 430am
cach, you asked me a week or so ago, easier than finding that post.
Don't know how the beaches are now, I don't live in Florida currently. I'm a native and lived a large part of my life there. I consider it home, and plan to be buried there. wish I could offer current advice.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After Friday warm weather fiasco in my small town, the local police using cones blocked off all places where people could park and the officers enforced it. The most sad part was a boxing /fitness business that was ordered closed in another large city nearby, who's owner decided one of our parks would make a great training session for a boxing class of youths. They were seen not keeping social distancing guidelines and ended up sweating on the parks benches.
When one man was walking in the park with his small son, he asked the class to keep a good social distance from them. To which the boxing coach yelled out, " he's not your coach-don't listen to him".

refineryworker05

I just think about the voters, who voted for both GWBush and now trump to be president. Two historically disastrous presidencies in a row. This is the legacy these voters gave this nation. Will they learn anything?

refineryworker05

Trump’s utter incompetence and the delusional beliefs of his fans aren’t surprising. They keep touting the travel ban as a success or proof trump was leading, but the travel ban failed badly.