Coronavirus

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
we know you’re a belt supervisor who is a boomer.
download.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What can Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx do to combat the "Democrat Hoax"? After all according to Orange Head, COVID -19 only infected 15 people and would be gone in a week. Instead it has infected 100,000 killed 1500 and still no end in sight.
Never heard that. I did hear Democrats crying racist at the idea of banning people from infected areas back in January.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
your anti-trump tactics have done much to help our great leader and you should continue with earnest and haste.

Nah. I don't think so. You quote polls showing 60% approval for what he's done, which tells me you're pretty desperate right now tossing out a fake number like that. A Rasmussen Poll. You know, where they get 25 people from Fox News and ask them the questions.

newfie

Nah. I don't think so. You quote polls showing 60% approval for what he's done, which tells me you're pretty desperate right now tossing out a fake number like that. A Rasmussen Poll. You know, where they get 25 people from Fox News and ask them the questions.

wow you're admitting rasmussens polls are 75 percent democrat and trump still does that well on the polls. wow just wow