Coronavirus

vantexan

Then China businesses bought up most of the US pig companies and infected them with Swine Flu.
US Officials still say washing your hands with soap & water is still the best protection, but wearing a mask , gloves and covering your eyes are still optional.
They bought Smithfield, and it's not swine flu. They don't want to hurt our pork industry, they want to buy pork from us, which they've been doing.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This thing is Trump I'll tell ya... It's Trump...part of that trade deal he made with them...

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
83850214_4115313641843770_6293304450844983296_n.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
What was it? 3% fatality rate? So an outbreak that affects a mere 100,000 people could cause 3000 deaths?

How is it that 3000 deaths on September 11th causes decades of war but if it’s spread out over time and distance it becomes “media hype”?

Box Ox

What was it? 3% fatality rate? So an outbreak that affects a mere 100,000 people could cause 3000 deaths?

How is it that 3000 deaths on September 11th causes decades of war but if it’s spread out over time and distance it becomes “media hype”?

Because terrorists don’t kill tens of thousands of Americans annually like the flu does due to our killing of them quite effectively in a post-911 world?

Box Ox

Terrorists have never been a big problem. We’ve done very little to “solve” that problem.

I don’t think we actually know what we’ve done to that end. We do know there haven’t been any more multi-thousand death attacks on us.

Im not for endless war either. But let’s be honest about what has and hasn’t happened since ours began.

It will be fine

I don’t think we actually know what we’ve done to that end. We do know there haven’t been any more multi-thousand death attacks on us.

Im not for endless war either. But let’s be honest about what has and hasn’t happened since ours began.
We’ve spent trillions of dollars, thousands of military deaths and lost many personal freedoms to the surveillance state. Not really a good trade off to stop the occasional bomb.

Box Ox

We’ve spent trillions of dollars, thousands of military deaths and lost many personal freedoms to the surveillance state. Not really a good trade off to stop the occasional bomb.

Bernie Sanders’ climate change plan alone would cost at least $16-$17 trillion. If we don’t spend ridiculous amounts of money one way, we’ll find another. And besides, we can’t actually be sure whether we’ve made good trade offs or not. Terrorists might have had much bigger plans that were stopped.

What personal freedoms have we lost to the surveillance state, anyway? Not arguing, just curious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because there were people to blame for the 9/11 deaths. If this was a bioweapon released on purpose I assure you someone would be going to war.