Coronavirus

bbsam

Staff member
China is lying it was created in a lab and escaped either intentionally or accidentally either way Chinese government never tells the truth. Time for a travel ban from all countries in Asia. Oh wait that's rasict. Let them all come here and infect our citizens. Anyone who works for ups and votes democrat is a maroon. I'm no genius but I like team care over united health insurance. I can have same insurance as the bums and unemployed.
Travel ban? If they wanted to spread it, they’d just infect products that we buy with it.

cachmeifucan

Report is 56 deaths as of Sunday morning. That's a lie in China the hospitals are over flowing and out of tests. They telling people go home and quarantine themselves. Or basically go home to die we find you eventually.

cachmeifucan

Yeah I'm a little worried everything we touch at ups came from China and they ship anything. For 3 day news wouldn't even say what hospital the lady is in and still won't give her name
I wonder is people she came in contact with being contacted or quarantined. Has anyone in the hospital caught it from her. This is the scary part knowing our own government will lie.

vantexan

Travel ban? If they wanted to spread it, they’d just infect products that we buy with it.
Depends on the virus and how long it's viable outside a host. Viruses tend to run their course and dissipate. Otherwise humanity would have all died a long time ago.

vantexan

China is lying it was created in a lab and escaped either intentionally or accidentally either way Chinese government never tells the truth. Time for a travel ban from all countries in Asia. Oh wait that's rasict. Let them all come here and infect our citizens. Anyone who works for ups and votes democrat is a maroon. I'm no genius but I like team care over united health insurance. I can have same insurance as the bums and unemployed.
Watched a video the other day of sanitary conditions in China. These viruses have been coming out of China for a long time. It's not some diabolical James Bond plot, it's ignorance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you sure that conservatives are for nuclear power? I know they’re for coal and do everything they can to promote it, but nothing on nuclear.
Yes.
And what's even more ridiculous is Democrats are calling for the shutdown of the nuclear power plants currently in use. They say the world is ending in 12 years, and then call to stop using the solution to the problem.
They're idiots.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes.
And what's even more ridiculous is Democrats are calling for the shutdown of the nuclear power plants currently in use. They say the world is ending in 12 years, and then call to stop using the solution to the problem.
They're idiots.
So republicans could revive coal and not nuclear?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Report is 56 deaths as of Sunday morning. That's a lie in China the hospitals are over flowing and out of tests. They telling people go home and quarantine themselves. Or basically go home to die we find you eventually.
That sounds like Obamacare?

Overpaid Union Thug

I’ve been following the spread of the corona virus on Twitter. China (and everyone) is definitely trying to hide how bad it really is.The major news networks are in on it. Smaller independent ones that operate solely on social media, along with regular individuals in China, are posting what’s really happening.